Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
There is absolutely no need to remove it, every day it hits enough players to play it. Now cube will just destroy another community. And the hacker problem is cubes own fault. Keep the game, people have fun and its playable every day. Cube should really focus on the hackers taking down the game more instead of just removing it
lol
Watch them remove FFA next when miep comes with the one shot arrow hack xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ricochet and Mivke

Barrelimpala

Jul 24, 2021
This gamemode takes a long time with very few players and it is practically impossible to play due to inactivity.
Unfortunately I think deleting it is the right thing to do
Weird when they didnt do updates for 6 years only a scoreboard and spawn protection wow thats what we wanted. If anylow player gamemode will have gamebreaking bugs for 3 months and a month later there are gamebreaking bugs again and still not fixed people would play??? Towerdefence was dead aswell they did a update and now it has a decent amount of players. If eggwars would have a gamebreaking bug its prob fixed in a day. Thats the problem they just dont want to do something for it. If any other gamemode had a annoying gamebreaking bug for 3 months the player amount will drop their to. You think if skywars didnt had a update for 6 years it would still be fun thats with every other gamemode its just that they dont do enough for assassinations. In my opinion they are about to remove one of the best gamemodes on cube I think assassinations and arcade were the best gamemodes and in a month or something I cant play one of them.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
1644115921256.png
4AM and 30 players. While quake craft and blockwars bridges have 6 & 5.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
At this rate we will end up having only 3 game modes in the network…
Actually, this is an interesting point, this theory is actually strong enough to stop CC from succeeding/rising:

Nowadays, the server is sometimes dead, and because of that, of course, there would be "dead" games too, if it was removed from the few people playing it, the sad thing is that all games are becoming dead, or might come dead soon. If CC decreases the number of games, not only as Buckyy said that it will decrease the number of games, but also the number of players, nowadays, 50 people are "a lot" for CubeCraft, sadly.

(Example: Assassinations: 50 players, network total amount of players online: 1500; 50-150 quit playing or don't play that much often because of the removal of their favorite game (aka assassinations); decrease in numbers, (and the cycle goes on for other games)...).

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As for the point Mivke made I changed my vote to agree, just to see what will happen if the thing gets forwarded. I still doubt the big issues are fixable, but 40 players 4am is something almost none of the other games (besides egg, sky, minerware and lucky) can do.

• Love
Reactions: Critly

Barrelimpala

Jul 24, 2021
As for the point Mivke made I changed my vote to agree, just to see what will happen if the thing gets forwarded. I still doubt the big issues are fixable, but 40 players 4am is something almost none of the other games (besides egg, sky, minerware and lucky) can do.
Assassinations is one of the only gamemodes were people from NA and maybe ASIA play almost more then EU people so it would be a waste for cube to delete assassinations when they spend so much time for NA and ASIA lobby's to make it more playable for them and then they will delete one of the gamemodes that is more popular for NA/ASIA people when i play assi from 22:00 till 02:00 (dutch time)i see way more people with 100-200 ping then that i see people with 0-50 ping that is the same in the morning. In the morning there are a few EU farmers like 4 or 5 and the others are all lagging with 80-200 ping. I would say from 22:00 till 12:00 (dutch time) there play more people from NA and ASIA then people from EU.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It is always very unfortunate when any gamode is being removed entirely. I'm sympathising to the Assatinations community. I know how much you can get connected with a certain PvP mode, because i'm myself kinda addicted with Duels. I can't imagine CubeCraft without duels. Those people can't imagine it without Assatinations and if you remove it, you will lose loyal players to the network. Yes, 40-50ish people ain't much, but those people have been playing it all the time for years. Those are the best players for one network I believe, because no matter what issues the game has, they will play it until the end, because they love it as is.
I wasn't a big fan of it, never played it that much and I can understand the decision for removal, but some sort of referendum should've been made, with at least a couple hundred votes before the final decision.

D

Deleted member 347571

It is always very unfortunate when any gamode is being removed entirely. I'm sympathising to the Assatinations community. I know how much you can get connected with a certain PvP mode, because i'm myself kinda addicted with Duels. I can't imagine CubeCraft without duels. Those people can't imagine it without Assatinations and if you remove it, you will lose loyal players to the network. Yes, 40-50ish people ain't much, but those people have been playing it all the time for years. Those are the best players for one network I believe, because no matter what issues the game has, they will play it until the end, because they love it as is.
I wasn't a big fan of it, never played it that much and I can understand the decision for removal, but some sort of referendum should've been made, with at least a couple hundred votes before the final decision.
I understand why they want to remove the game so i don't mind if they do, i kinda have mixed feelings about it.. it reminds me of Money Walls, it was my favorite game back in the game and it got removed as well even though it was somehow unique. I hope it will be back one day but updated.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I understand why they want to remove the game so i don't mind if they do, i kinda have mixed feelings about it.. it reminds me of Money Walls, it was my favorite game back in the game and it got removed as well even though it was somehow unique. I hope it will be back one day but updated.
I believe Eggwars is the modern day version of MoneyWalls.

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
Only played assassinations a few times (am a bedrock main) but the few times I did play it was really enjoyable and fun, the hacker problem not gonna solve itself just because you remove a game mode, the players who hacked just gonna start hacking in another game mode, I see no point in removing assassinations.

• Love
Reactions: Critly

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Sammiee,

Unfortunately, we have decided to mark your suggestion as denied. A few months ago, the server team has gone through multiple scenarios for Assassinations' future. We felt like updating the game would only make most of these players stay, but it wouldn't bring enough new players to the game. We discussed moving it into the featured games section or potentially even updating it, but we all agreed on removing the game. We know that Assassinations has a lot of dedicated players, some of them have been playing it ever since the beginning of the then popular game.

Assassinations is quite a complicated game for new players, and most of them quickly leave after seeing the invincible diamond armor players or the cheaters. Without any friends helping you, it is a difficult game to understand and play. The cheaters that are constantly targeting everyone isn't making it any more fun either.

Common feedback that we've had is that Assassinations is no longer as popular as it has not received any updates. While we agree with this, the game is now at a point of no return in our opinion - any updates to the game will have a negligible impact on player count.

The server team did discuss potentially adding Assassinations to our Battle Arena on Bedrock, but this hasn't been thought out yet, and we can't comment if this is actually going to happen. We would love to take this, your previous and other players suggestions into consideration if we were to add Assassinations to Bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom