Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
What does 1 Damage mean? Is it really just half a heart per hit? That's not much...
This class seems very underpowered. As mentioned here, barricades aren't very useful and therefore demolishing them isn't either. Maybe the arrows should do more charge independent damage per hit.

My favourite classes are Tank and Healer so far.

Rubik - Boom.gif

It's an internal joke that comes from our other brand, Nerd Out Studios on Twitch, where we play other things like Overwatch, Lego and card games like Lightseekers... Rubik played a card that did, wait for it, 1 damage... and got a little excited on stream...

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I played this new game a few times, it's really good. I'm just waiting for my friends. ^_^
Amazing new Island Games! #Hype

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
To start off with I would like to state that this game whilst the concept is similar to many games I find it extremely enjoyable. The way the mechanics are executed is great. I think there should be a certain way so you are able to define which kits certain team members are before anything as this can help with teamwork and more team interaction, as at the moment it seems everyone does their own thing.

I find that some players get overconfident within some areas of the game and leave the capture point. This is probably one of my favourite parts of the game itself. The size of the map and generosity of space is satisfactory and it provides players with the essential options that a game of this category should. I can see many players committing to this game due to the fact of how competitive the game can become. I find that a lot of the time it is the team that determines the winner of the game. Which mostly could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the play style and skill of the players. However, this is probably a point that is brought up in most team games as to win you really need to understand factors and key tactics within the game to produce a high-quality win strategy. I feel this game is definitely by far a team reliant game throughout no matter what point the match is at.

Understanding that the build team are working on content for many things especially the BETA games I would like to see possible maps that are land-based more. Whilst the game is in the category "island games" I feel that when or if it is given its own lobby when it is advanced out of BETA stages it would be a really nice concept. However, gameplay for this might contradict the idea and play style as the game seems to do amazing within island grounds and bases. This would need to be tested in my opinion thoroughly; Just so the competitive side of the community understands and can work with the team to produce high-quality gameplay for newcomers and the community in general.

I can see this game receiving a lot of feedback, as it pretty much sums up some of the requested game modes within the industry as of now. I can see that the concept is extremely different within Cubecraft and I can see it becoming a great success if it is pushed in the right direction with the help of everybody on the team playing their part within the development and gameplay testing!

:eek:

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
guys my computer broke down 2 and a half weeks ago I haven't played all the games yet. They sound really good. I'm anxious. Pls help meh

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom