Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
For those wondering why there is no big chimney on this train, I tried to replicate a reference picture I found online and that kind of locomotive didn't happen to have a big chimney.
If you google: ''Missouri Pacific Steam Locomotives'' I'm sure you'll find enough pictures of the train I tried to build.
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

Also, try ignoring the ''Soon-land'' and ''Soon Inc.'' text.
This train is part of a big project called ''SoonTM - Land'' I've been working on for a while now.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Awesome buildings! I am wondering how that you have made all these letters on your banners. That is already a good achievement. If I can buy a ticket from Belgium to Germany would be Awesome, but I don't think that the train stops in Belgium :(.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
For those wondering why there is no big chimney on this train, I tried to replicate a reference picture I found online and that kind of locomotive didn't happen to have a big chimney.
If you google: ''Missouri Pacific Steam Locomotives'' I'm sure you'll find enough pictures of the train I tried to build.
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

This train is part of a big project called ''SoonTM - Land'' I've been working on for a while now.
Nice build Jeroo!

F

Facelurite

The train is amazing and all , like your other builds , but I've forgotten what I was going to say. What was it? Oh yeah , you should do some steampunk builds. I love steampunk stuff

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

Great building,very in deatail

I love it how you did the words with the banners.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom