Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey everyone,

A while ago I finished a map for Lucky Islands, although due to a few reason wich are both visual and gameplay-wise, it was decided to scrap the map instead wich means it will NOT become a playable map on Cubecraft.

I thought I'd share the map non the less so you can all see what I've made.

Rag1XcP.jpg

3KSODw9.jpg

OLSW6Ma.jpg

jhBP4An.jpg

RLLSqjz.jpg

t6VaAqE.jpg

pElnmDl.jpg

MiaPi4h.jpg

D

Deleted member 352903

It is really nice, I wish I could build like this... ;)

Yello

Aug 13, 2017
Nederland, Zeeland
My honest opinion, its not that good. The trees are copy pasted, also the color pallet is a bit crappy. I would like to see more shaping in the islands. A better color pallet and maybe some other trees than only 1 that has been copied and pasted. Besides that, as you said the layout isnt really original, i would like to see a better layout to ;)

Besides this all it isnt that bad.

A

A pigeon

When you look at it from therop , it looks like something fried.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Gameplay would be fine, but the choice of colours & consistency of the colours look awful. If you change the many differrent coloured clay blocks, it might look better. Right now the colouring literally reminds me of a chicken nugget:
enhanced-26624-1459364309-1.jpg

The shape of the map is pretty good though. Just make the trees a little less dense, and use other colours for over yellow.

Reactions: Yello
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom