Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

benjamin9794

Member
Nov 20, 2020
7
7
3
www.illagercaptain.ml
As you may know, there are ads for things in the lobby (like skin packs, ect.). But, I think they should put the price in Minecoins in the display too! Example:

Mizuno Craft: 830
1606071966923.png


This could be done using this format: §gPrice with Price being the number of Minecoins.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom