Results are only viewable after voting.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

Some of you know I used to post videos back when I sounded like an 7 year old toddler (when I was known as MrCrocPlays)

And after reading a profile post of someone doing less internet stuff, I DECIDED TO DO MORE! (I’m still reducing internet in other ways)

So I want YOUR opinion what I should do for a channel because I can’t decide.

Photography: this will remove cubecraft and Minecraft from the picture, Photography is one of those things I’m interested in so I’d like to continue it one way or another!

Video Essays: This will be kind of a mix between the photography/videography but will be Minecraft (and a lot of cubecraft). I love over analyzing and theorizing everything!

Gameplay: good ole gameplay (as a mobile)

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

Some of you know I used to post videos back when I sounded like an 7 year old toddler (when I was known as MrCrocPlays)

And after reading a profile post of someone doing less internet stuff, I DECIDED TO DO MORE! (I’m still reducing internet in other ways)

Photography: this will remove cubecraft and Minecraft from the picture, Photography is one of those things I’m interested in so I’d like to continue it one way or another!

Video Essays: This will be kind of a mix between the photography/videography but will be Minecraft (and a lot of cubecraft). I love over analyzing and theorizing everything!

This is really fun to see my friend! I will watch it when it's active.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I’m Aratic!

First welcome back to the forums and you should do video essays

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom