Do u have 2 acc or more

• yes and this idea would be useful.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no I only use account.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
One thing that would be cool in CubeCraft would be stats merging. If you have 2 accounts on a device and you have wins on both accounts you would transfer the wins/kills/deaths the levels into one account. What could happen is that there is a setting that says merge stats in the social menu and you would type the IGN of the other account and the other account would be sent a notification that the other account would like to merge stats to verify they share accounts. So if Account A has 15 wins and Account B has 20 wins and they merge the account will have 35 wins.
I have like 5 accounts so merging them so I can have all my stats into one main account.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't think this should be a thing. The reason for having a separate account is to have unique stats on it. I don't see why you would be wanting to combine multiple accounts stats together.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I don't think this should be a thing. The reason for having a separate account is to have unique stats on it. I don't see why you would be wanting to combine multiple accounts stats together.
Because I would be playing on another account for whatever reason and it would be kind of weird for me to get a win on an account thats not even my main. There could be other reasons why I would have another account

ZeldaTakahiro

Jun 11, 2020
I think this is a cool concept, combining an amount of xp from one account to another (+stats and stuff), that would be cool since i have never seen a server do that, I Want this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on SluggardBark444's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Loskol's profile.
loksol hey we was achivements long time right xd
Top Bottom