Do u have 2 acc or more

• yes and this idea would be useful.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no I only use account.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
One thing that would be cool in CubeCraft would be stats merging. If you have 2 accounts on a device and you have wins on both accounts you would transfer the wins/kills/deaths the levels into one account. What could happen is that there is a setting that says merge stats in the social menu and you would type the IGN of the other account and the other account would be sent a notification that the other account would like to merge stats to verify they share accounts. So if Account A has 15 wins and Account B has 20 wins and they merge the account will have 35 wins.
I have like 5 accounts so merging them so I can have all my stats into one main account.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't think this should be a thing. The reason for having a separate account is to have unique stats on it. I don't see why you would be wanting to combine multiple accounts stats together.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I don't think this should be a thing. The reason for having a separate account is to have unique stats on it. I don't see why you would be wanting to combine multiple accounts stats together.
Because I would be playing on another account for whatever reason and it would be kind of weird for me to get a win on an account thats not even my main. There could be other reasons why I would have another account

ZeldaTakahiro

Jun 11, 2020
I think this is a cool concept, combining an amount of xp from one account to another (+stats and stuff), that would be cool since i have never seen a server do that, I Want this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom