Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This may sound ridiculous. However, I actually endured mental health problems while playing parkour. My wrist hurts. My neck aches and I feel way to tired. I also feel like I enjoy nothing atm and almost feel numb.

This is not a joke.

I actually feel this would be a good idea to refrain people from playing too many parkour. Besides, you achieve nothing when grinding for it. It’s boring, time-consuming and annoying. Playing parkour casually is fun and all. Grinding for it actually gives you several problems. Therefore, I would like to suggest an ingame warning.

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree for it especially since a lot of people are not able to handle that at all
Parkour is easily addictive when you start playing it and you generally don't see the time pssing when you play it and at the end you end up with playing few hours and having some part of your body hurting you which is not great for health

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Komodо

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was laughing when I read the title, still laughing, but a bit less after the first lines, then the 'this is not a joke' got me neutral and the last lines got me relating to this actually 😂

All jokes aside, the server-wide messages that encourage getting involved outside the game, apply for translating, etc. could be perfectly used to display a message about also getting pauses in between the games. What the message would be exactly is something I cannot tell as for now, but it is definitely something I think would be great.

Not only in parkour this is a problem. Gaming too much could seriously hurt over time, causing dry eyes, eyestrain and, as mentioned in your thread, neck and shoulder pain. As I laughed about it as well when reading the title of the thread, we should indeed take these seriously. I agree with your suggestion

• Love
  • Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq and Komodо

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Ahw I'm sorry to hear this, there are a few options for you already tho!

Maybe you can get better at the game so you would complete the level before hurting yourself.
Another option is to just take a break every once in a while, or maybe play Minerware instead.
Sounds like a lot of opinions, lots and lots of ranting and stuff, I do agree with the ''you achieve nothing part!''

love u tho, don't hurt urself

• Love
Reactions: Matriox and Komodо

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
This may sound ridiculous. However, I actually endured mental health problems while playing parkour. My wrist hurts. My neck aches and I feel way to tired. I also feel like I enjoy nothing atm and almost feel numb.

This is not a joke.

I actually feel this would be a good idea to refrain people from playing too many parkour. Besides, you achieve nothing when grinding for it. It’s boring, time-consuming and annoying. Playing parkour casually is fun and all. Grinding for it actually gives you several problems. Therefore, I would like to suggest an ingame warning.
for me the message would be:

Take care of your mental health <3

Reactions: Komodо

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
1651614896093.png

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah thats right. Its similar to jitter click where its dangerous to do one jitter click longer than 30 seconds. Its generally bad to your joints and also whole nerve in your hand. These are physical issues.

Then there are mental issues like that ones that you said here. I think these issues are from whole gaming in Minecraft PvP not just parkour. I know it from personal experience.

I agree with you that it will be great from CubeCraft to introduce these risks of these issues somewhere.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom