Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
This is a game where the staff are against the members in a game of categories (A game about listing things from a category).

If you are a member:

If you are a member, your job is to list things from the category until staff interrupts. If everything from a category is listed, say that the category is completed and I will verify that it is completed and if it is, you win! The category is chosen by the staff (example: Music Discs in Minecraft) when they interrupt. The first category is chosen by me: Death Messages in Minecraft (example: Steve tried to swim in lava).

Member Rules:

1. No posting twice in a row. You must wait for at least one other person to reply.

2. No saying things off category.

3. Have fun!

If you are a staff:​

If you are a staff, your your job is to stop the members from completing a category. You do that by posting a reply saying that you are ending the category and saying the new category that the members have to use.

Staff Rules:​

1. No ending categories too fast. You can't just wait around for someone to say something from a category and end it immediately. Give the members a chance but interrupt when you think it is fair.
  2. Categories can't be completely random. They must have something to do with Minecraft or Cubecraft (examples: Minecraft mobs, Games on Cubecraft, Cubelet loot, Cubecraft Ranks, Minecraft commands, etc.)
  3. Have fun!

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
Steve was slain by Dream
(please use vanilla Minecraft death messages SoloWarz3405. Steve was finished by Alex would be "Steve was Slain by Alex" and there aren't fire swords in vanilla Minecraft. I don't mean to be rude but you can google a list of all the death messages. The rules say only things from the category.)

• Wow
Reactions: SoloWarz

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Category is…meme quotes? I’ll go first “He needs some milk” idk I couldn’t think of anything else btw there’s like 10 billion memes so we’ll never finish

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom