Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
First of all i know how frustrating it is to get kick in a game like eggwars, skywars, or any game that could last pretty long.
I shouldn't blame the Staff-Team for this, this is just the bot that detects it from hackers.
But sometimes stuff like this happenends. You really can't do anything about it.
And i agree that CubeCraft should add a /rejoin command for situations like this.
But for real man you can't do anything about it its just minecraft, and the server security.
Sorry for the frustration.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
First of all i know how frustrating it is to get kick in a game like eggwars, skywars, or any game that could last pretty long.
I shouldn't blame the Staff-Team for this, this is just the bot that detects it from hackers.
But sometimes stuff like this happenends. You really can't do anything about it.
And i agree that CubeCraft should add a /rejoin command for situations like this.
But for real man you can't do anything about it its just minecraft, and the server security.
Sorry for the frustration.
appreciate your response. i wouldn't be so upset if the staff were actually helpful to me in the past, but they have actually banned my friend for hacking when he clearly wasn't, and I've gotten banned from their discord after getting blatantly disrespected by staff members and regular members for an entire thread... its getting out of hand, most people can't handle any criticism without becoming soft as a baby's butt.

Reactions: Colleeee

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
This has happened to me too. Generally this happens when you glitch yourself into a block. The game thinks your flying and kicks you because its not sure if its hack or your stuck. This may change with new anti cheat system that is coming out soon.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom