Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
New Voteing Option- Extra Powerups, Normal Powerups, Low Powerups. (Obsidian+)

New Game Option?- My idea is no towers you send mobs to destroy enemys factorys a factory can make stronger mobs and also you can build some defence around your factory.

This idea here also can be used for the normal game:
-New Mobs: (You decide what it dose for levels and what hp it gets)

Guardian:
250 Coins, 150 EXP
Gives Weakness (0 Damage) (Makes them do less damage to your castel ;)

New Mobs: (You decide HP, What it gives you, and Damage)
E
lder Guardian:
500 Coins, 300 EXP
Slow, Ground

Ghast:
2500 Coins
1250 EXP
Slow, Summons Blazes and Magmas upon death, Lots of HP, Strong

Shulker:
300 Coins, 100 EXP
Super Slow, (When it hides in its shell it is invincible.)

Enderman:
400 Coins, 175 EXP
Normal walking pace, Teleports at a slow rate.

Towers:

Emerald Tower:
Lifts Ground Mobs up in the air and once out of range it drops them and causes heavy fall damage.

Guardian Tower:
Zaps Life out of enemy mobs and heals team mobs (Fighting on are path or near by on the enemy track)

Mine Tower:
Ground Shakes (Its like a quake tower) and removes all bad potion effects played by your enemy

Ender Tower:
Teleports Flying mobs back (1) (3) (5) Blocks (In order of level) (1) (2) (3) Per Mob

Map Ideas:
Garden
Mine
Oriental
Snowy
Ocean
Springs
Jungle
Ballons

Attachments

• 2017-08-12_20.18.25.png
    2017-08-12_20.18.25.png
    931.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 2017-08-12_20.20.09.png
    2017-08-12_20.20.09.png
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 2017-08-12_20.21.02.png
    2017-08-12_20.21.02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Reactions: MimicPanda

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Please clarify... I know this statement is a lie I have hidden a secret one that is insanely difficult to agree with ;)
I agree with everything that improves games this is not my final opinion I need to play it before XD, what I really like is the Towers that you mention especially the Emerald Tower:
Lifts Ground Mobs up in the air and once out of range it drops them and causes heavy fall damage that sound good

ScarletSheepi

Aug 12, 2017
This seems interesting. Seems like tower defense except that you can use mobs to defend your base as well? Cool

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems interesting. Seems like tower defense except that you can use mobs to defend your base as well? Cool

It can be a solo mode-ish thing to.
I know where this game originates.
It came from a star wars game where they send waves or just FFA you and then there is a boss to finish it up.
Or the one as I described you fight and upgrade em to destroy your enemys factory.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There is multiple issues with this,

Almost all the mobs are 1.10-1.11-1.12 the server is 1.9 and they wont upgrade until theres a major reason to

The ghast is way to big for the track in most maps

The shulker is already used as a friendly mob

Endermen are pretty much immune to almost all towers because most are projectiles

The Mine Tower is useless as the only two bad effect are slowness (countered by a speed pot) and poison (which is a weak tower anyway)

An Elder Guardian however would be much better as an armegeddon boss

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017

Almost all the mobs are 1.10-1.11-1.12 the server is 1.9 and they wont upgrade until theres a major reason to

Endermen are pretty much immune to almost all towers because most are projectiles

The Mine Tower is useless as the only two bad effect are slowness (countered by a speed pot) and poison (which is a weak tower anyway)

I'm pretty sure that the damage it takes it not directly from the arrows, rather the arrows are just there for decoration. Normal arrows don't deal fire, do they? They can just make it so whenever the arrow collides with the enderman, it takes damage.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Look above I edited it.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Wait, the guardian makes THEM do less damage to you? Aren't you sending mobs to them? Makes no sense.

Ghast seems like a direct upgrade of MagmaCube, which the devs tried to avoid having this patch. Shulker seems like a cool idea, it's a mob that can get through patches of defenses making the enemies spread them out. Maybe make them more expensive and more powerful. Enderman isn't very specific, there's literally no information other than it moves by teleporting short distances.

In terms of towers, they all sorta suck. The emerald tower seems weak (thinking about it, how would the lift interact with quake towers, inferno pots or landmines?). The guardian tower is a cool idea but towers are for defending, not attacking, plus this seems kind of overpowered. Mine tower seems worthless, seeing as though the enemy could just use potions after the tower (plus we already have a mine-themed tower, the quake tower). The Ender tower seems worthless, only working on 2/10 types of mobs, and even then it doesn't do much.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait, the guardian makes THEM do less damage to you? Aren't you sending mobs to them? Makes no sense.

Ghast seems like a direct upgrade of MagmaCube, which the devs tried to avoid having this patch. Shulker seems like a cool idea, it's a mob that can get through patches of defenses making the enemies spread them out. Maybe make them more expensive and more powerful. Enderman isn't very specific, there's literally no information other than it moves by teleporting short distances.

In terms of towers, they all sorta suck. The emerald tower seems weak (thinking about it, how would the lift interact with quake towers, inferno pots or landmines?). The guardian tower is a cool idea but towers are for defending, not attacking, plus this seems kind of overpowered. Mine tower seems worthless, seeing as though the enemy could just use potions after the tower (plus we already have a mine-themed tower, the quake tower). The Ender tower seems worthless, only working on 2/10 types of mobs, and even then it doesn't do much.

Yes it dose read it more clearly. I'm saying there should be atleast 1-3 different mobs you can send against other mobs for combat.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Yes it dose read it more clearly. I'm saying there should be atleast 1-3 different mobs you can send against other mobs for combat.
Isn't that the point of towers and potions? It makes no sense to use attack troops to defend, it's simply not intuitive.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please clarify... I know this statement is a lie I have hidden a secret one that is insanely difficult to agree with ;)
What?
Are you just doubting the credibility of your suggestion?
I'm so confused

As for the suggestion the no tower mode
Is a no for sure
It basically mean first team to send level 3 spiders or so wins
This would be so boring

Each mob seems too OP

Ender tower no thank you as people could spam this than sell them and replace them just to send mobs back constantly
Emerald tower would consider a name change but yes
The mine tower just feels like a pointless tower
The guardian tower is Way to OP
New option should be for gold+ and yes

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Guardians... I mean the troops are going to help the other team...
Ghast: The air version of giant. Like the idea.
Shulker: Could be op if it just gets through their best defense under its armor.
Enderman: cool

Emerald tower: Pretty fair?
Guardians tower: Everybody would spam these, and a single zombie would be probably invincible.
Mine tower: There would be no point buying the potions
Ender tower: At least obsidian players would not abuse with the free wins lol

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Guardians... I mean the troops are going to help the other team...
Ghast: The air version of giant. Like the idea.
Shulker: Could be op if it just gets through their best defense under its armor.
Enderman: cool

Emerald tower: Pretty fair?
Guardians tower: Everybody would spam these, and a single zombie would be probably invincible.
Mine tower: There would be no point buying the potions
Ender tower: At least obsidian players would not abuse with the free wins lol
please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks it is necroposting and is against the rules
Lock @JaiStrixZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom