Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

syrun97

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2017
1. why no TD in bedrock ;(
above, does it have technical difficulty or bedrock is bad for that 1.9 combat

2. Advanced Tutorial

make it properly shows Potions, Other Towers and its Upgrades, Goldmine upgrade, and others, so noobs can now properly place good upgradable tower, and not keep meleeing as T1 necromancer but without range and airbone.

3. TD FFA(or deathmatch)
TD FFA is mode that 2-8 players fight each other for final survivor.

obviously it have shorter maps, faster Armageddon, less spot to build and shorter times to send to keep it faster pace than normal TD, and sending mobs sends it to ALL player, including Yourself.(You dont get coins and EXP from your mobs)
Explain: on sending 1 zombie, you get 1 zombie in your lane and all other player gets 1 zombies, you does not gets coins and EXP from your mobs in your lane.

TD FFA Modifier
Pricing:
  • Default: its double cash in Normal TD, so you gets double exp and coins than normal Tower Defense.
  • Quick Start: Default at TD FFA but gain 4k coins and 200 exp on start.
  • Double Cash: does not exist on here, default is double cash.

Gamemode:
  • FFA: same as normal TD, but its free for all
  • Survival: Same as normal TD survival, but its for FFA.
  • Backfire: You gets Double mob you sended, But you gets coins and EXP from your mob send.
    Explain: on sending 1 zombie, you get 2 zombie in your lane and all other player gets 1 zombies, you gets coins and EXP from your mobs in your lane.

Armageddon Modes:
  • Random: It is random like normal TD, but it shows what armageddon at game start.
  • Wither: Unchanged
  • Lightning: Lowered its speed, but it destroys towers till everyone else gets eliminated
  • Horde: Lowered density of horde mobs, but it spawns till everyone else gets eliminated.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I like most of your suggestions.

The part where you say that the tutorial should more detailed is a little bit unnecessary. I think that the tutorial is good how it is. Explaining something with too many details will make the explanation too difficult to follow and to remember.

I like the Ffa Idea, it's could be a very nice gamemode to play. The part where you fight against each other (for example 8 people) sounds very cool.

It's of course important that this gamemode (Ffa) is CubeCraftnised. With this I mean that it has aspects that is unique to CubeCraft.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
That sending-mobs-to-all-opponent game mode is really a good idea. I think it will be fun and it is much, much more feasibile than the 1v1 Tower Defense idea from someone else before.

Rushaan

Sep 9, 2021
India
Point 2: If u make a tutorial very advanced it will be hard to understand, tutorial is only meant for the basic stuff. I agree with LittleMistletoe

Point 3: I really like that idea, it would be very cool to play FFA and to enhance your skills and not depend on others to carry you

Your idea for the armageddon modes are also very good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom