Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoodleGoddess

Apr 30, 2020
Australia
šŸ›ø Elysium Fleet šŸš€

Gā€™day! Iā€™m Noodle and I am a Skin Artist for CubeCraft. I work as a Designer, creating and forming skin packs that you see on the Official Marketplace! Besides my Introduction, this is the first time Iā€™ve addressed the community and Iā€™m honoured to show you all some of my work!

Welcome to our Marketplace Highlight. In these sorts of threads, we will go into detail about a particular project to show you our behind-the-scenes!

šŸ“œInformation

Elysium Fleet is a band of unlikely aliens, humans, and hybrids working together in a spaceship in the galaxy! Elysium Fleet's structure was heavily inspired by Star Trek, in which they have similar uniforms and have different species all working under a captain!

šŸ›  Production process!

Firstly, a Design Manager will give you some prompts that they think are very popular and relevant ideas for the marketplace. My prompt was simply: Aliens. (Love Lukeā€™s straightforwardness ā¤). From this, you have the creative freedom to explore how many skins, what they look like, and what stories they might have to connect each other (IF you want to make a story attached to your creations).

Something that I do that is unique to others, is that I sketch and Illustrate what I will do!

skin sketches-1.jpg

An illustration I did of the Uniforms for the Elysium Spacefleet.
A draft of what ended up being ā€˜Chef Charlotteā€™

šŸ§  More Inspirations!

Some of the skins were inspired by common themes in many Alien films, such as the Hybrid Human-Alien individual, and the very lost individual in the spaceship!

Note: Of course, I had to be careful not to be copying anything already created, for example, I could not replicate the Star Trek uniform because that is part of their copyright of the series!
  • The stowaways are inspired by the main character in ā€˜Hitchhikerā€™s Guide to the Galaxyā€™ aka. A very lost person out in the galaxy.​
  • The human captains are inspired of course, back to Star Trek
  • ā€˜Bobā€™ The Blob was inspired by a mixture of: Bob from Monsters vs. Aliens and Nether Slime because of their orange/red colour!​
blob-art-1.jpg

The Fun part!

Now for the real work! I donā€™t really have any tips or any behind the scenes work during this stage but, with the help of my illustrations, I merely have to make it come to life! I made a template of the Fleet uniform due to the fact that most of the members would wear it! From there, I individually create and make each individual skin come to life!

before-after-alien.jpg

Before and After šŸ’• šŸ’•

šŸ„¼ Quality Assurance

The QA team is an internal team that helps us test our Marketplace projects. After finishing all the characters in the pack, they test and check for any errors, double-check details, and make sure that everything is suitable for the marketplace. When QA finds mistakes, you are the one to fix it (and I had to fix quite a few times šŸ˜„). Once the pack is complete, we move on to the marketing side of things!

šŸ“© Submission!

After that, an artist designs the logo and renders the skins to be presented for the background. This is my proudest part because I get to see my creations look almost lifelike and see how they really look like ingame. Usually, the staff vote on which logo design looks the best and the logo designer then works on the best choice and goes through! In this case, Number 5 was the winner.

b4xfVl3uWeGS9xzRZmpSBkCxz8WjnyE-7AhwvFLgbt-TOFlOGzwMjPZ48rO4AFSWkOjTnAkuYzL0zsdVVkfal3SnaWAhjGyD2D--SkaoWhpsrK6hlrhnranfxrc0ph0Hcv06i5EX
f6g6l1Wrg6vYgqiVLDB54Vt2WaDOlV3och2ZKfYIC9zU8TsRDSsJmf0k8JNeizXvQKoevriSVBrqCO9XRTSFDpijyI4GsHNACMDj_Eaf6Y0yFy9cITqmS4B3_tK0U0aJPDS3tpWQ
zUJpugFV2opFAnrk4GUvjf3gAYoAoYRGyke9KkfEl7_n5dJlgMokEqz92LqD9efnAIl6TbKHduwFTAX5LImxO7Ly725J89UtVtLFfezvWeIAVUJtlgNAzmd9pvwvhdPK00qyQGFO

For many of the renders, sets must be built for the characters to lounge in and are used to set the scene and fuel the imagination of the players who see our front covers on the Marketplace.
Set.png

"I always thought that looking up at the Minecraft rain at night looked like warp speed in space movies and you can see millions of stars whizzing by at the speed of light. So I decided to try and use this for the background by editing a screenshot of it a little." ~ @Story
rain.png

hDXy05ULtihWmoeOHVFAtu9-kABQxlqmP3_XspqfjvekKQxOtkEfcEMoYLljzU9UnprtsL8DxJla4vBibUGQ96tzQi15Da9mFIQFBlkX2in3rWnDcAkdSYuknZyPPxvmZ0vGM9TO

If you want to check out Elysium Fleet on the Marketplace, CLICK HERE!

You can find this any many more of our projects on the Official Bedrock Marketplace! šŸ’œ

If you want to contribute to our servers and Marketplace projects, feel free to check out our application thread!

Thank you so much for checking out our Elysium Fleet Marketplace Highlight thread. We'll be doing these from time to time! Keep on being creative out there & stay safe! And of course- Catch ya later mates!​

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
Belgiƫ
šŸ›ø Elysium Fleet šŸš€

Gā€™day! Iā€™m Noodle and I am a Skin Artist for CubeCraft. I work as a Designer, creating and forming skin packs that you see on the Official Marketplace! Besides my Introduction, this is the first time Iā€™ve addressed the community and Iā€™m honoured to show you all some of my work!

Welcome to our Marketplace Highlight. In these sorts of threads, we will go into detail about a particular project to show you our behind-the-scenes!

šŸ“œInformation

Elysium Fleet is a band of unlikely aliens, humans, and hybrids working together in a spaceship in the galaxy! Elysium Fleet's structure was heavily inspired by Star Trek, in which they have similar uniforms and have different species all working under a captain!

šŸ›  Production process!

Firstly, a Design Manager will give you some prompts that they think are very popular and relevant ideas for the marketplace. My prompt was simply: Aliens. (Love Lukeā€™s straightforwardness ā¤). From this, you have the creative freedom to explore how many skins, what they look like, and what stories they might have to connect each other (IF you want to make a story attached to your creations).

Something that I do that is unique to others, is that I sketch and Illustrate what I will do!

View attachment 172907

šŸ§  More Inspirations!

Some of the skins were inspired by common themes in many Alien films, such as the Hybrid Human-Alien individual, and the very lost individual in the spaceship!

Note: Of course, I had to be careful not to be copying anything already created, for example, I could not replicate the Star Trek uniform because that is part of their copyright of the series!
  • The stowaways are inspired by the main character in ā€˜Hitchhikerā€™s Guide to the Galaxyā€™ aka. A very lost person out in the galaxy.​
  • ā€˜Bobā€™ The Blob was inspired by a mixture of: Bob from Monsters vs. Aliens and Nether Slime because of their orange/red colour!​
View attachment 172906

The Fun part!

Now for the real work! I donā€™t really have any tips or any behind the scenes work during this stage but, with the help of my illustrations, I merely have to make it come to life! I made a template of the Fleet uniform due to the fact that most of the members would wear it! From there, I individually create and make each individual skin come to life!

View attachment 172905

šŸ„¼ Quality Assurance

The QA team is an internal team that helps us test our Marketplace projects. After finishing all the characters in the pack, they test and check for any errors, double-check details, and make sure that everything is suitable for the marketplace. When QA finds mistakes, you are the one to fix it (and I had to fix quite a few times šŸ˜„). Once the pack is complete, we move on to the marketing side of things!

šŸ“© Submission!

After that, an artist designs the logo and renders the skins to be presented for the background. This is my proudest part because I get to see my creations look almost lifelike and see how they really look like ingame. Usually, the staff vote on which logo design looks the best and the logo designer then works on the best choice and goes through! In this case, Number 5 was the winner.

b4xfVl3uWeGS9xzRZmpSBkCxz8WjnyE-7AhwvFLgbt-TOFlOGzwMjPZ48rO4AFSWkOjTnAkuYzL0zsdVVkfal3SnaWAhjGyD2D--SkaoWhpsrK6hlrhnranfxrc0ph0Hcv06i5EX
f6g6l1Wrg6vYgqiVLDB54Vt2WaDOlV3och2ZKfYIC9zU8TsRDSsJmf0k8JNeizXvQKoevriSVBrqCO9XRTSFDpijyI4GsHNACMDj_Eaf6Y0yFy9cITqmS4B3_tK0U0aJPDS3tpWQ
zUJpugFV2opFAnrk4GUvjf3gAYoAoYRGyke9KkfEl7_n5dJlgMokEqz92LqD9efnAIl6TbKHduwFTAX5LImxO7Ly725J89UtVtLFfezvWeIAVUJtlgNAzmd9pvwvhdPK00qyQGFO

For many of the renders, sets must be built for the characters to lounge in and are used to set the scene and fuel the imagination of the players who see our front covers on the Marketplace.
"I always thought that looking up at the Minecraft rain at night looked like warp speed in space movies and you can see millions of stars whizzing by at the speed of light. So I decided to try and use this for the background by editing a screenshot of it a little." ~ @Story
View attachment 172956

hDXy05ULtihWmoeOHVFAtu9-kABQxlqmP3_XspqfjvekKQxOtkEfcEMoYLljzU9UnprtsL8DxJla4vBibUGQ96tzQi15Da9mFIQFBlkX2in3rWnDcAkdSYuknZyPPxvmZ0vGM9TO

You can find this any many more of our projects on the Official Bedrock Marketplace! šŸ’œ

If you want to contribute to our servers and Marketplace projects, feel free to check out our application thread!

Thank you so much for checking out our Elysium Fleet Marketplace Highlight thread. We'll be doing these from time to time! Keep on being creative out there & stay safe! And of course- Catch ya later mates!​
I've been wondering whether or not to apply for a designer position, you gave me a lot of inspiration. Thank you

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
šŸ›ø Elysium Fleet šŸš€

šŸ“œInformation

šŸ›  Production process!

View attachment 172907

šŸ§  More Inspirations!

View attachment 172906

The Fun part!

View attachment 172905

šŸ„¼ Quality Assurance

šŸ“© Submission!

View attachment 172956

*thinks* should I become a designer? >:O

• Haha
Reactions: Gregeyy

Tireyy

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2019
Nederland
šŸ›ø Elysium Fleet šŸš€

šŸ“œInformation

šŸ›  Production process!

View attachment 172907

šŸ§  More Inspirations!

View attachment 172906

The Fun part!

View attachment 172905

šŸ„¼ Quality Assurance

šŸ“© Submission!

View attachment 172956

Niceee i am creating my skins too, like this skins.

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 211
  • body (1).png
    body (1).png
    33.6 KB · Views: 213
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
šŸ›ø Elysium Fleet šŸš€

šŸ“œInformation

šŸ›  Production process!

View attachment 172907

šŸ§  More Inspirations!

View attachment 172906

The Fun part!

View attachment 172905

šŸ„¼ Quality Assurance

šŸ“© Submission!

View attachment 172956

Omg I love cubecraft's designer team but I have never bough anything. Every day this forums make me think about wasting 100usd per day at this network

Pls send help

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! šŸŽŠ
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje šŸ„°šŸ’•
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats šŸŽŠšŸ’—
Top Bottom