Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Do you know its not bad idea?

I'm playing often with my two other friends and we always have to be with team with at least one strange person and it's really annoying. But it will be also harder to maintain because like 1 new gamemode to Skywars, Eggwars and Lucky Blocks.

I like this idea but there's relatively big chance Admins will deny it due to it won't be small chance - it will require new maps, plugins, more memory etc.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
For Java there are 3v3 maps for Eggwars. If you mean Bedrock maybe you could mark it to only Bedrock?

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
For Java there are 3v3 maps for Eggwars. If you mean Bedrock maybe you could mark it to only Bedrock?
I didn't even know there are 3v3 on Java. On bedrock there are only Solo, Duo, Squads, Mega and Chaos. So yea he should change it.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I personally only play Java, which, as @Siza said, already has 3v3 maps. As such I'm actually very confused why Bedrock wouldn't, I don't see any reason for Bedrock not to add this! :D

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Didn’t even know my bad
No problem! Thank you for changing it. It can be hard to know the similarities and differences between Bedrock and Java, so I feel you.
I personally only play Java, which, as @Siza said, already has 3v3 maps. As such I'm actually very confused why Bedrock wouldn't, I don't see any reason for Bedrock not to add this! :D
I agree, I was also surprised to hear this. As @dvodany said: 'there are only Solo, Duo, Squads, Mega and Chaos.' I don't see any reason for it not to be added.

Reactions: dvodany
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.