Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add map chosing?

• No dont add map chosing (if you vote this your honestly dumb)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ok so I know this has been requested like basically a trillion times but this time lets hope it actually gets enough attention from players and the mods.

Its not really fun trying 1000 times to find the right map, for reasons like speedrunning, rushing, or just liking the map. Most gamemodes have many maps (5-10) so your chance of finding the right map is roughly 15% Which is not that bad but for some reason cubecraft make some maps rarer than others - a lot rarer. So please add map choosing its already a thing on java and I dont get why its not on bedrock. Its not fun trying 10 minutes to find the right map. you might ask wElL pE0PlE aRE g0lnG t0 CHooSE oNlY tHIS oNe Map sO dOnt Add tHis plZ. Well kid, you proved my point if people are liking this one map and not the other why even make the map that people hate a map?

if you disagree with this I dont get why (reply below) if you say that people are not going to choose the map I like, then I basically said it above. ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR OPINION duh, you might be only the 1% of people who like fairytale and the other 99% HATE IT. so I dont get why the 1% get their own map which comes 99.99% of the time.

P.S its basically on every other server. Its a feature thats really important so please add it.

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah I agree, they should definitely add the ability to vote for maps. Or at least add the option to join another game without having to go back to lobby again.
Yes this would actually be a great Idea add something near the coal that you use to come back to the lobby like a diamond or something which just teleports you to another game. I do think that map choosing would be better but if they dont want to add map choosing for some reason this is also good

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Ok so I know this has been requested like basically a trillion times but this time lets hope it actually gets enough attention from players and the mods.

Its not really fun trying 1000 times to find the right map, for reasons like speedrunning, rushing, or just liking the map. Most gamemodes have many maps (5-10) so your chance of finding the right map is roughly 15% Which is not that bad but for some reason cubecraft make some maps rarer than others - a lot rarer. So please add map choosing its already a thing on java and I dont get why its not on bedrock. Its not fun trying 10 minutes to find the right map. you might ask wElL pE0PlE aRE g0lnG t0 CHooSE oNlY tHIS oNe Map sO dOnt Add tHis plZ. Well kid, you proved my point if people are liking this one map and not the other why even make the map that people hate a map?

if you disagree with this I dont get why (reply below) if you say that people are not going to choose the map I like, then I basically said it above. ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR OPINION duh, you might be only the 1% of people who like fairytale and the other 99% HATE IT. so I dont get why the 1% get their own map which comes 99.99% of the time.

P.S its basically on every other server. Its a feature thats really important so please add it.
I completely agree. It would help speedrunners like myself to get good maps for speedrunning. HOWEVER, I feel like maps like Under the Sea and Holiday maps such as Fairytale will be rarely played. So as much as we would love it, it would devalue other maps, and it increases value of maps such as Dream, Modern and Library. Other then that, i think that Ranks should be able to vote and ONLY ranks. Any ranks. Skywars Rank, Blockwars, Eggwars, etc. And i think this should carry over to other cubecraft minigames. It would give buying a rank another perk, and thus would cause maps like Under the sea to still be played, it just not as common. Another thing, how would they vote, would they vote in a lobby like in NetherGames? Or could they join lobbys and join the games with the maps they like. I feel like that would be a better solution. Just my personal opinion, I hope they add this, it would help out Speedrunners alot.

Reactions: Awabbatt
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom