Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Heyo!
So, I play Eggwars a lot of I know a lot of tactics. But, during the time I play, I have to buy a ton of clay so I can build in the middle. But, the thing is, the island seems to far and some of them aren't like that. Why don't we just make them the same distance for each map instead of a surprise? This would be better and organized, what you guys think?

~ Skittles

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have seen some suggestions like this before so I thought I'd quote StorySays and basically explain why it won't happen.
Not to mention one thing that sets us apart from other servers is the unique size, shape, and difference in maps. Most if not all Mineplex and Hypixel maps are all the same. Not only do we want to be unique the reason why we are better in that regard is Cubecraft thinks outside the box and offers diversity on ALL MAPS. Even if a map is a simple 12 islands around a mid its still going to have something unique about it and something that's unlike any other. What's the point if it's all the same distance. It has 0 creativity, 0 challenges, and 0 things to make it different.

If all maps were the same distance from each and super close then they are essentially the same map but with different looks, what's wrong with having an oddball map that has islands that are far away? it changes the gameplay so much that its astonishing and that is quite cool.

It's a no from me.

As quoted. A huge no for me.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Heyo!
So, I play Eggwars a lot of I know a lot of tactics. But, during the time I play, I have to buy a ton of clay so I can build in the middle. But, the thing is, the island seems to far and some of them aren't like that. Why don't we just make them the same distance for each map instead of a surprise? This would be better and organized, what you guys think?

~ Skittles
For Eggwars the maps need to be big, it's unlike Skywars or Lucky Islands. Eggwars is a slow paced game so it's understandable when the maps are big.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I didn't say Cubecraft should copy other servers but this makes it challenging and a waste of a lot of iron to travel to the middle. Also, shoudn't there be on of those tiny island to use so you don't need to bridge all that much.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I didn't say Cubecraft should copy other servers but this makes it challenging and a waste of a lot of iron to travel to the middle. Also, shoudn't there be on of those tiny island to use so you don't need to bridge all that much.
I like the idea of a middle island, but what would be it's use?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I like the idea of a middle island, but what would be it's use?

He basically said it's use. They have these and there called half mids. But again not every map should have it nor need it.

Example of half mid:

snowy solo forums.jpg

The island you use to get to mid slightly easier.

Reactions: Phoah and Dohaa

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
He basically said it's use. They have these and there called half mids. But again not every map should have it nor need it.

Example of half mid:

snowy solo forums.jpg

The island you use to get to mid slightly easier.
Thank you for the explaination. I understand it right now. (:
Heyo!

~ Skittles
What @_The13thDoctor_ already said not every map need it.

But I like your idea, it’s a small different but I think that the games are going faster and for some reason thats why I like it. So keep it up with making threads be active! <3

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Heyo!

~ Skittles
Even if there was a small semi-mid between spawn islands and mid to every map, it wouldn't really make a huge difference to gameplay and how you get to mid quicker and such etc.
What i like is having every single map having it's own unique design, with some maps having their own semi-mids (Like Technology and golf) and others not. (Teepee). Now thinking about solo eggwars, let's take the map teepee for example. It's a 10 player map and the only medium/large-sized map as far as i know that has got no diamond gen at your island. Now, mid may seen far away on that map when it actually isn't. (Would say around 50-60 blocks, though not too sure)
If a semi-mid got added to that map, then it would look kinda out of place mostly.

Usually it depends on luck on what team/island you end up on. Some islands (Gonna take dark blue for an example on teepee) have got a straight and clear pathway to mid, while some islands require you to build diagonal (Like Red for example) which requires you to use more blocks which is why it seems like it actually takes longer and more costly in terms of blocks ;)
This is just my opinion on why i don't want to see Semi-mids shouldn't be added to every single solo eggwars map :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom