• No, keep random

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, revert to the signs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Since the last update the map selection for UHC maps is gone. That makes sense since there never were multiple games of UHC starting at the same time anyway. But instead of selecting a random map every time, players should be able to vote for the map in the pre-game lobby. This could either be available to everyone (since map selection is already possible for stone ranks in other games) or require a certain rank (not higher than diamond though, I want this).

This would result in a lot of options in the UHC lobby but since UHC games take very long to fill up it would still be possible to use them all most of the time.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement technically since multiple worlds would have to be ready when the game starts. Maybe the vote could end 15 or 20 seconds before that so only one map has to actually get loaded.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Since the last update the map selection for UHC maps is gone. That makes sense since there never were multiple games of UHC starting at the same time anyway. But instead of selecting a random map every time, players should be able to vote for the map in the pre-game lobby. This could either be available to everyone (since map selection is already possible for stone ranks in other games) or require a certain rank (not higher than diamond though, I want this).

This would result in a lot of options in the UHC lobby but since UHC games take very long to fill up it would still be possible to use them all most of the time.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement technically since multiple worlds would have to be ready when the game starts. Maybe the vote could end 15 or 20 seconds before that so only one map has to actually get loaded.
Thats true dude and should come back because there are games that dont fill entirely and with the map selector back joining a uhc will be more easy.Like

A

A pigeon

I have not played the new uhc so pardon my foolsihness but

How would you vote for a randomly generated map?

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
I have not played the new uhc so pardon my foolsihness but

How would you vote for a randomly generated map?
There are currently themes for the randomly generated maps which you can't choose at the moment. This is a good suggestion in my opinion, but it doesn't specifically have to be a selector though. Something like a voting option like it is in Arcade could be cool too!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The majority of the games I get are just "normal" maps so I would love this. People really wanted vanilla maps but it's incredibly hard to find a game with vanilla terrain. Having a voting option for it that anyone could use would be great but I would prefer just having 2-3 games open with a different map that you could select so that one theme isn't picked over and over again because most people like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom