Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello 👋

The past 2 and a half months have been a busy one wow :shrekooh:
The epic builders out there may be wondering, why is nobody replying my map submissions!??! :confusedcat:

To be fully transparent, processing these submissions can be time consuming. Currently we don't want to release accepted map submissions until the end of the year. After seeing how loved the 5 weeks of Summer was, we feel doing a similar style of updates during Winter could be pretty good

💌 Q & A

• So you're not going to reply to them at all?
    • Some Designers may reply yes and give you constructive feedback, however we will not process the submission in terms of accepting or denying, until later in the year
  • Will my map submission get missed if you're going to take months to look at them again?
    • No, it will require a large dedicated amount of time to properly review them all, but we will do them all.
  • Can I still make a new map submission?
    • Absolutely! We love to see the creations you talented bunch can make.
  • If you have more questions feel free to tag me and ask below
    • Pls no dm on forums, discord or in game. Other people may have the same question as you, so I'd prefer to answer it once in a single location! Thank you! :heart:

🎨 Design Recap

Let's review the releases and our design teams 'server' milestones over the past 2 and a half months! The combination between design and community have lead to some great content!
  • Jun 3 - Lobby update - 4 NEW lobbies on Bedrock - potentially NEW SG map came out too (can't remember lol)
  • Jun 11 - Beta games released on Bedrock - 1 NEW lobby and 3 BlockWars maps converted - including 1 NEW map submission (bzzz by Elivat)
  • June 16 - Chaos SkyWars weekend - 2 NEW maps added
  • Jun 24 - Broke our player record - 38k+ :babyyoda: "it's enough to make a grown man cry"
  • Jun 30 - BlockWars map update - 1 map converted - 1 NEW map added, a map submission (Tetromino by Andyyy)
  • Jul 1 - Design Applications OPEN
  • Jul 2 - Summer Update - Themed lobby with head hunt newly configured
  • Jul 9 - 5 Weeks of Summer - Part 1 - 3 NEW maps
  • Jul 16 - 5 Weeks of Summer - Part 2 - 3 NEW maps - including a map submission (Sakura by Basketman, Zubi, Thijs_pro and Sifenly)
  • Jul 21 - Lucky Islands released on Bedrock - 10 maps converted/tweaked - including 2 NEW maps
  • Jul 30 - 5 Weeks of Summer - Part 3 - 3 NEW maps
  • Aug 5 - EggWars Update - 3 NEW maps - including 2 map submissions (Undergrowth and Blossom by 13thdoctor)
  • Aug 6 - 5 Weeks of Summer - Part 5 - 3 NEW maps - including 1 map submission (Robots by Andyyy)

🤓 Fun Design Facts!

From 1 June 2020
  • 20 map submissions have been accepted since opening - 7 of these are BlockWars :shreklook:
  • We have released collectively 21 new permanent maps and 5 new lobbies
  • 6 map submissions have been released!
  • Design team have released 13 pieces of Marketplace content:
    • 8 Skin packs
    • 3 Survival spawns
    • 2 Minigames
    • 5 Marketplace game trailers
  • Design team have expanded
    • From 20 to 25 active Designers
    • Our Market QA team has also expanded thanks to some enthusiastic mods!
  • Over 100 custom 3D models have been created for Minigames, Marketplace maps and Bedrock cosmetics
We're going to take a little hiatus from map submissions, and we won't be reviewing/accepting any map submissions until late October/November. Also we released a bunch of content :heart:

Follow our Socials for pretty updates and teases, such as Instagram and YouTube

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I kinda wanna say a map or two every fortnight with increased frequency for special events but that may be too much work (I love having new maps to try and win on)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom