Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this map being added?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Yes, but with some improvements

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
A message to all the Staff Wannabe's before I show my map:
Yes, in June 2016 I submitted the exact same map and I'm suggesting this again. Why you ask?
In my last Map Submission I barely got any feedback from the Builders unfortunately and it died off. I did some minor changes to the map and hopefully this map submission I will receive some Builder Feedback.

Amount of Layer you will need to mine through;
In this map you will have to spleef through a total of 3 layers.
The first layer it will be all Andesite, Stone, Coal Ores and Iron Ores.
The second layer contains Andesite, Stone, Gold Ores and Lapiz Ores.
The third layer contains Andesite, Stone, Diamond Ores and Emerald Ores.

In Luke's Map Submission thread he mentioned they are not looking for any Pizza Spleef Maps, and neither was this map built for this reason. The Ores were put in as a decoration. BUT, now with these Sky- and EggWars map they try to give the maps different ''gameplay''. So why not make a second Pizza-Spleef like map? Of course Luke can also decide to ignore this idea and keep the Ores as decoration and nothing more.

R0GeR3N.png

wlgxYB1.png
dv8rVeU.png
RoMjeHN.png

mPUJKH2.png

8SaeRdj.png

vCPZZZa.png

bThoQKT.png

Minor changes that have been made since the last Map Submission;
The Changes I made might not be that visible but I'll tell it anyways.
- The Pillars keeping up the rails near the bottom now have parts Cobblestone Walls rather then a pillar just made of Smooth Andesite.
- Changed the Signs to Fence Gates at the bridge made out of wooden logs near the side to make it look less messy.
- The Cable transporting a Container-like thing is now connected with Anvils rather then Cobblestone Walls.

Please leave your feedback down below,

Some Builder Tags; @Alex_de_Grote @TeovoTeovo @MartijnMC @HuracanFTW @Max111D. @HuracanFTW @Efcluke94

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
But @TheJeroen I think I found a fault. Look at the last picture. The closest pillar from the bottom you can see a block and two walls above. But now you can sit on that block and wait till the game is over. But overall the map looks amazing!!

upload_2017-1-21_11-16-51.png

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
But @TheJeroen I think I found a fault. Look at the last picture. The closest pillar from the bottom you can see a block and two walls above. But now you can sit on that block and wait till the game is over. But overall the map looks amazing!!

Good point, will change all pillars to prevent camping.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
A message to all the Staff Wannabe's before I show my map:
Yes, in June 2016 I submitted the exact same map and I'm suggesting this again. Why you ask?
In my last Map Submission I barely got any feedback from the Builders unfortunately and it died off. I did some minor changes to the map and hopefully this map submission I will receive some Builder Feedback.

Amount of Layer you will need to mine through;
In this map you will have to spleef through a total of 3 layers.
The first layer it will be all Andesite, Stone, Coal Ores and Iron Ores.
The second layer contains Andesite, Stone, Gold Ores and Lapiz Ores.
The third layer contains Andesite, Stone, Diamond Ores and Emerald Ores.

In Luke's Map Submission thread he mentioned they are not looking for any Pizza Spleef Maps, and neither was this map built for this reason. The Ores were put in as a decoration. BUT, now with these Sky- and EggWars map they try to give the maps different ''gameplay''. So why not make a second Pizza-Spleef like map? Of course Luke can also decide to ignore this idea and keep the Ores as decoration and nothing more.

R0GeR3N.png

wlgxYB1.png
dv8rVeU.png
RoMjeHN.png

mPUJKH2.png

8SaeRdj.png

vCPZZZa.png

bThoQKT.png

Minor changes that have been made since the last Map Submission;
The Changes I made might not be that visible but I'll tell it anyways.
- The Pillars keeping up the rails near the bottom now have parts Cobblestone Walls rather then a pillar just made of Smooth Andesite.
- Changed the Signs to Fence Gates at the bridge made out of wooden logs near the side to make it look less messy.
- The Cable transporting a Container-like thing is now connected with Anvils rather then Cobblestone Walls.

Please leave your feedback down below,

Some Builder Tags; @Alex_de_Grote @TeovoTeovo @MartijnMC @HuracanFTW @Max111D. @HuracanFTW @Efcluke94
This would be for Eggwars right? I'm not sure if you put that in or a going to put that in, but yea I like the map I would give it a go. But an issue that I find quite big is why have two maps that have the same feel. Or maybe these two maps can get mixed togther, either way looks good 11/10 as always

Would be keen to play on it

D

Deleted member 122667

dude nice map you got there it almost looks like a professional map of a spleef update
BTW i really like that you're making maps for the arcade games because everyone is focusing on making maps for skywars/eggwars. i would love it if you would make other maps for the arcade games because i really like your building style/creativity !!!!

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd add some more colours. Right now it looks very gray, so I'd make it a but more colourful. I like all the machines and stuff though, very detailed. Good job!

Reactions: TheJeroen
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom