Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this map being added?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Yes, but with some improvements

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Yay, feedback! Thank ya.

Also what parts should I give more color? Should I add Cyan Stained Clay in the rocks, or maybe add Stained Glass to create mini-crystals or something like that?
You could add cyan stained clay, acacia wood (162:12 worldedit), or andesite. Mini crystals could work too, but I'd start by adding more colour to the stone

Reactions: Fristey

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You could add cyan stained clay, acacia wood (162:12 worldedit), or andesite. Mini crystals could work too, but I'd start by adding more colour to the stone
Just added Acacia Logs and the Clay.
But you said I could also use Andesite. BUT I already used that; Andesite is the Grey Stone. Did you mean Diorite? That's the White Stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: skifby

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The map looks amazing! One thing I think should be changed is the position of the ores. They are too uniform and perfectly placed in a circle. I think they should be placed out semi-randomly. Great job, I would definitely love this map if it was added, the level of detail is perfect.

xCgKing23

Jul 8, 2016
Yay, feedback! Thank ya.

Also what parts should I give more color? Should I add Cyan Stained Clay in the rocks, or maybe add Stained Glass to create mini-crystals or something like that?
I would say add green stained glass with maybe light blue and grey for like crystals or something like that. Other than that great map, keep up the great work ;)

U

Unipotato

Wow! This looks really nice. I'm not too much of s spleen person, but this seems like a really fun and unique map style that I haven't seen anywhere for while. I like how there's the pillars in the center, making the gameplay a little different than if it was just open. Nice start, and keep up the good work!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Map Update:
- Added more blocks to make it less grey as recommended by @MartijnMC ; I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if this is better or if I should still keep working on the palette :P
sx7QZDn.png

9p8UVOf.png

zbCuqht.png

adYXm3W.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom