1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

map specified signs in skywars/team skywars/SG

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by telegamer, Nov 21, 2015.

  1. telegamer

    telegamer Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    1,099
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Bansilvania
    Home Page:
    I think it would be a good idea to add map specified signs other than the normal game signs, as they are now. With the introduction of that, it also would be a good idea to add 'party's', so you can join specified maps with your friends in stead of having to search a long, long time for the right map, and when you found it, having to rush to your friend to not join becouse the map is already full. Also I am aware of the fact that about 70% (yes that's a random number) WANTS party's, and the other 30% doesn't have any friends or doesn't need it and likes it in the way it is.
    Leave your thoughts of this idea on this post :)
    -telegamer ~ Owen
     
  2. Mambo Garrix

    Mambo Garrix Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2015
    Messages:
    888
    Likes Received:
    344
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Netherlands, the
    +1 for the signs

    The parties suggestion is been working on. Be patient :)