Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I would like this but it might make it so you have to wait a long time. If everyone chooses a different map people will just be waiting untill someone chooses the same map and same kit. Or untill someone doesn't choose a prefferable kit and map. I understand why it would be handy because the map with the elephant in the middle makes it easy for people to climb the legs.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I would like this but it might make it so you have to wait a long time. If everyone chooses a different map people will just be waiting untill someone chooses the same map and same kit. Or untill someone doesn't choose a prefferable kit and map. I understand why it would be handy because the map with the elephant in the middle makes it easy for people to climb the legs.
Oh, that thing is a elephant..

That explains a lot

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
This should definitely be considered the last step of voting, after choosing the kit (via iron rank min) you should either be able to right click for map selection or left click for instant playing.

This is technically not a game changer just more options for players who really care about choosing a map!

+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on whyally's profile.
Welcome the forums and happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
Top Bottom