Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alyson

Nov 27, 2016
I understand that there are NPCs in eggwars hubs that when you right click, it allows you to select maps. I believe this is a permission of a rank, unsure though. Something I would like to see is an option to request a map to come to the signs and availability to play. There's always maps that my friends and I would like to play, but we have to wait a while for it to come up, and sometimes they rarely ever come up (i.e mushrooms, at least for me lol.) Also, there are times where we won't see a certain map for a certain number of players. I know three players tend to take a while to come up. Essentially what I'm suggesting is a way to click on a map in the selection menu, and that map comes to availability/queues when it's requested. This would likely require a rank and maybe a limit on the number of times usable per day? It's up to you of course, but I have been thinking about how wonderful this would be for a year or so now, and have finally decided to suggest it. This could also be implemented for other games as well if they have a map selection option

Thanks for your consideration :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I understand that there are NPCs in eggwars hubs that when you right click, it allows you to select maps. I believe this is a permission of a rank, unsure though. Something I would like to see is an option to request a map to come to the signs and availability to play. There's always maps that my friends and I would like to play, but we have to wait a while for it to come up, and sometimes they rarely ever come up (i.e mushrooms, at least for me lol.) Also, there are times where we won't see a certain map for a certain number of players. I know three players tend to take a while to come up. Essentially what I'm suggesting is a way to click on a map in the selection menu, and that map comes to availability/queues when it's requested. This would likely require a rank and maybe a limit on the number of times usable per day? It's up to you of course, but I have been thinking about how wonderful this would be for a year or so now, and have finally decided to suggest it. This could also be implemented for other games as well if they have a map selection option

I really like the idea, its pretty creative, I think it should be added!
+1

Reactions: Alyson

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

No, because I don't think its possible. The games cycle when they can. Not even owners can fix that. So :/

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
When a game is not on the board and a ranked player joins it from the armour stand it gets pushed to the board because it has players.

I believe that this could work not in that it would summon a game if it has no servers, but that all maps should have at least one server at all times, so a ranked player can then joined that game and have it pushed to the board. This works because the board is so big that it just means that players are more likely to join a map that you want, it doesn't mean they are forced to join maps they don't like because there are other options. So everything still flows quite nicely.

I think it'd be a pretty ok idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom