Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi everyone!

I'm currently working in a map for SkyWars Solo! For now, the name it's CookieCat, but I'll probably change it xd

Before showing you the images, I want to say something!
The islands are really small, some friends already told me that. But the pics I took have the small islands because I didn't have time to fix them, you can see the difference here:

2020-06-23_21.43.33.png

The pink glass equals to the new island's size

Now, it's time to see the map! Please leave some feedback :3, I want to submit this so it can become a map in game :)
I'll work hard to improve it as much as I can!

2020-06-23_21.42.25.png
2020-06-23_21.42.50.png
2020-06-23_21.43.04.png
2020-06-23_21.43.09.png

2020-06-23_22.12.55.png

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!
At first glance, this map looks great! I like the layout, it’s something we don’t see too often in solo Skywars. The island are great against campers, no tall buildings nor deep island with a lot of place to build underground. But... it looks really chaotic, which isn’t a bad thing per se. But might not fit the theme very well. I’m talking about the little things that seem to be sprayed around the entire of the map on all y-levels. I’m not sure if I like those.
And again, it already looks amazing! ^-^

Reactions: Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi!
At first glance, this map looks great! I like the layout, it’s something we don’t see too often in solo Skywars. The island are great against campers, no tall buildings nor deep island with a lot of place to build underground. But... it looks really chaotic, which isn’t a bad thing per se. But might not fit the theme very well. I’m talking about the little things that seem to be sprayed around the entire of the map on all y-levels. I’m not sure if I like those.
And again, it already looks amazing! ^-^

Thank you!!!
Also, I've put the things sprayed around all the y-levels because:
- Otherwise everything was really empty.
- The map needed a little of light.

But probably I'll edit all of them to make it a little less chaotic, and maybe change the colors or materials! And it's true that doesn't fit the theme that much!

Thank you!

Reactions: Fesa
Jun 23, 2020
Hi everyone!

I'm currently working in a map for SkyWars Solo! For now, the name it's CookieCat, but I'll probably change it xd

Before showing you the images, I want to say something!
The islands are really small, some friends already told me that. But the pics I took have the small islands because I didn't have time to fix them, you can see the difference here:

View attachment 168599
The pink glass equals to the new island's size

Now, it's time to see the map! Please leave some feedback :3, I want to submit this so it can become a map in game :)
I'll work hard to improve it as much as I can!

Thank you! :)
perhaps you can at some height differents

Reactions: Nyawh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom