Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I havent played it so here's what I think should change:

- you should respawn if you die. So basically in minecraft and real life you respawn if you have a bed so you should respawn until someone breaks your bed.
- you should be able to steal someone's bed and then make them do your bidding until you give it back.
- remove skywars
- make it so you can buy flint and steel so you can burn the map
- make a nuke that costs 64 emeralds and it just blows up the whole map

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024

- you should respawn if you die. So basically in minecraft and real life you respawn if you have a bed so you should respawn until someone breaks your bed.
- you should be able to steal someone's bed and then make them do your bidding until you give it back.
- remove skywars
I completely agree with you and support this statement 😂

If were serious, it would be cool if a pickaxe for 5-10 iron was added to bedwars, because most players run for blocks at start and this can only be broken with a pickaxe for 20 gold

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

- remove skywars
But i didn't understand what is the relation between the poll and the feedback

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
But why is there a random remove skywars there 🤢
Lets not pretend like that horrible excuse for a minigame is anything else but lucky islands for the weak minded

because most players run for blocks at start and this can only be broken with a pickaxe for 20 gold
That's the entire point. This is supposed to make it so that the game doesn't end quickly for an entire team due to a minor mistake or something.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, Conea64!

Thank you for creating this detailed and interesting suggestion.

I will reply to each point mentioned below.

This is already a thing! Like in Eggwars, the bed/egg allows you to respawn after every death. Make sure you don't loose your bed though, as you no longer have that capability then!

I think this could infringe on the teaming rule, and therefor I will have to disagree with it. Sorry Conea64! 🙁

- remove skywars
I also have to disagree with this suggestion as it is not backed up by any stats or reasons as to why it would be effective in making the server a better place. Sorry, Conea64.

Currently, player actions cannot effect the map, Conea64. Meaning that if a player tries to break a block with their hands, or throw a fireball, it doesn't break any blocks! I think this is good the way it is and therefor I will have to disagree with your suggestion Conea64.

I think there is currently enough types of ingots for buying items and upgrades in Bedwars, including; iron, gold, and diamond. I don't believe another type of ingot is needed therefor I will have to.... disagree with this suggestion too Conea64.

Overall I think your suggestion should be
--- DENIED ---
for the reasons stated above.
Please do not be DISHEARTENED by this.

Kind regards,

Matriox

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Am I the only one who has experienced a significant lack of cheaters in the Java network recently?
dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
Top Bottom