Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Favourite:
- UnderDaSea (teams) good map although the islands are a bit far away the map is fine but should put the islands a little closer
- Pizza (teams) good map perfect islands good to rushear e cojer diamonds ect perfect map, but should put to leave before, rarely comes out
No Favourite:
- Vegetables (teams) map not very good ect, you can not rushear ect ...
- Tropical (solo) ugly map not rusher for my taste I do not like ...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom