Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrissyOtaku

Nov 18, 2016
Hello Good morning I want to make a couple of recommendations to take action against hackers
1- metansen in / vanish so they can discover hackers in all the games or if they do not have a normal account but without the range HELPER, MOD OR ADMIN Because they can be seen that 10 matches will find 8 hackers
2-When they forbid the hacker to ban it from IP so they can not enter More With No Account ...
Those are my recommendations I hope to keep them in mind to improve your server and the PVP community

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
CCG do not do IP bans and they never have (correct me if I am wrong) also, what does metansen mean? Are you suggesting a /report command, then have a staff member go in vanish and sp the player? If you're suggesting this, there was a /report but people would abuse it, and report people who weren't even hacking. This would waste staff member's time when they could be doing something else. Also, you have to remember that staff members, like the rest of us, are not robots, and probably wont go to the player immediately

D

Deleted member 169486

Sorry, but no.

Staff are unable to join an active game, and going into vanish would take someone's spot.

Cubecraft does not ip ban as other people may use the same ip and they would be unable to play as well, and they can use a VPN to get around it.

On the other hand, they ban people that use the same ip so they can't play even if they find away around an ip ban.

If you believe you can help the community, staff applications are currently(?) open.

If that is not for you, just keep reporting hackers and other violators you see. Hope this helped.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.