Should this word be removed?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No(Explain why)!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
So, recently I was on Egg Wars and a player told me to "Kys". I was actually surprised that you can say the word "Kys". So, now to the suggestion. I feel like you should remove the word "Kys" and "Kill yourself"(You can say both in chat, I tried it already).

Reactions: Lucien

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
I honestly don't know why it isn't in the filter already. It would seem like something you'd instantly block with a filter.

Like I mean, come on, saying "free" followed by any other word is blocked.

Example:
peW2EgE.png

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I honestly don't know why it isn't in the filter already. Like this would seem like something you'd instantly block with a filter.

Example:
peW2EgE.png
Lol really? If KYS isn't in the filter then how is "free" in it? Anyways I think that "KYS" should be added since even though it's just a word, it can still have an impact of some sort.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Yes. I think a lot needs to be changed to the filter. Often when I type a sentence in dutch, there is a word that doesn't allow me to say the sentence. Even though there is no bad word in dutch, the word is apparently considered "offensive" in English. Since it doesn't tell me which word is the problem, I just sit there, rewriting the sentence about 30 times using different words. WHY

Reactions: Bob_the_Giraffe
Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
Unless the whole chat filter was completely re-programmed or replaced there is no way to get around these issues. Honestly, trolls will always find a way to bypass the filter whether it be by saying "ky.s" or just misspelling the word like "Kil urself". In the end it comes down to being the bigger person and ignoring the people trying to ruin another players day with rude comments and remarks. But in the meantime i totally agree that an abundance of words need to be added to the filter.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I honestly don't know why it isn't in the filter already. It would seem like something you'd instantly block with a filter.

Example:
peW2EgE.png
You cant say free, because Some people ask for want you a free rank And free, Yes nothing is on the world

Reactions: Maaarijn

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If I had anything to change it would be that just swear words should but implemented in the filter and in any other case where people are spamming or trying to scam players, report them!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I heard this a lot , like some of you guys said the chat filter is outdated and needs to get a big update. KYS is indeed not a nice word , i think that it can break some people who had experience with it before ( Irl ) . I know that you guys are probably busy with other stuff than just the chat filter but it is also needed to keep the chat filter updated.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, I'd say: Free reports :p:rolleyes:

Well, I'm in with you. If the word ''Free'' is filtered (scam sites) why not ''Kys'' too? Not only ''Free'' is filtered though, also many other curse words and stuff is filtered.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom