Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No(Explain why)!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I totally agree. I find that a lot of people say this after you or someone else kills them. It's either that or it's 'noob'. I mean it's a lot worse than 'free' and most of the time people aren't trying to scam anyone. They just want to say the word free.

Many curse words are blocked and yet 'kys' is not blocked and can be really harmful to some.

I'm also going to suggest that 'free' is unblocked as most people just use private messages to scam people. Even if someone is trying to scam people in the public chat, it's likely to be reported.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Well, it is a death thread, so it is muteable. I am neutral on this, because you can also just report it on the report site - https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

I honestly don't know why it isn't in the filter already. It would seem like something you'd instantly block with a filter.

Like I mean, come on, saying "free" followed by any other word is blocked.

Example:
peW2EgE.png
This word has been blocked, because there are a lot of players who abuse this by saying ''Free Minecraft account/ranks!'', for example.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Do you realize, someone saying kiss in game is irrelevant. Name how many times you've personally seen someone say "kiss" in dutch. I've never seen it before personally. It's irrelevant to minecraft,

Saying kiss may be irrelevant for Minecraft but yesterday I had a whole conversation about the band Kiss and there performance on the 24th of May in Rotterdam. So it may be irrelevant for the game but you can use every word in a conversation in Minecraft ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But to stay on topic I think it really doesn't matter as @BEDROCKSPARTAN already said, kids are super creative these days and will think of other ways to say KYS.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
"Join [Server Name Here] Free Ranks"
"I'm Doing A Give Away You Can Get Free Gift Cards At [Some Random Phishing Site Here"
"Hey Buuuuddy Since It Is The Beginning Of Summer Can You Give Me A Free Rank?"
"Guess What? *Starts singing to distract people* Now I'm Free, Free Falling"
Okay That Last 1 Was A Bit Stretched But You Get The Point

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yes, and no.

Yes: Because it's mutable and I shouldn't be allowed in chat.

No: it could mean something else.
"Killer Yoga Squats" "Kick Yellow Scrubs" etc.
Although, I'm siding with yes because most people see it as you know what.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom