Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No(Explain why)!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont agree because there are words in other languages that have this. For example, in danish kys means kiss, and it would be really sad to npt be able to say that.
Also, kys is ussually a targeted offense so they will just do /msg and tell them to kys, so this wont help much, you just to report them!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So, recently I was on Egg Wars and a player told me to "Kys". I was actually surprised that you can say the word "Kys". So, now to the suggestion. I feel like you should remove the word "Kys" and "Kill yourself"(You can say both in chat, I tried it already).
This has been suggested by a staff member (just after they had resigned) everyone who saw it and posted it agreed and yet here we are with no addition

I am still with it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I know, there may not be many occasions that this word is used, but:
upload_2017-5-14_17-59-40.png

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Do you realize, someone saying kiss in game is irrelevant. Name how many times you've personally seen someone say "kiss" in dutch. I've never seen it before personally. It's irrelevant to minecraft,
I have seen many couples playing Minecraft together
Not too say I have really seen them say anything relating to making out but still... also I may have and forgot
Also what if someone is saying how much they like Hershey's kisses (maybe they were eating it)
Another thing is If you just made a mistake than ignore this part but from Gainfull's example he used Dainish
But you respond with Dutch so unless you made a mistake then pretty sure Dutch people would also be saying this so more players saying this and as I said before there are quite a few people who would say kiss and probably some of the people you have seen say kys have been referring to kiss but you didn't realise it because they only said that

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I have seen many couples playing Minecraft together
Not too say I have really seen them say anything relating to making out but still... also I may have and forgot
Also what if someone is saying how much they like Hershey's kisses (maybe they were eating it)
Another thing is If you just made a mistake than ignore this part but from Gainfull's example he used Dainish
But you respond with Dutch so unless you made a mistake then pretty sure Dutch people would also be saying this so more players saying this and as I said before there are quite a few people who would say kiss and probably some of the people you have seen say kys have been referring to kiss but you didn't realise it because they only said that
I'm just saying the word "Kiss" is irrelevant. Not that danish doesn't matter. Additionally, could you provide examples of people saying "Kys" or "Kiss". Couples wouldn't say "I wan't to kiss you" in game. Trust me nor would anyone say "I like hershey's kisses" on Cubecraft. It just irrelevant

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Do you realize, someone saying kiss in game is irrelevant. Name how many times you've personally seen someone say "kiss" in dutch. I've never seen it before personally. It's irrelevant to minecraft,
I know, there may not be many occasions that this word is used, but:
Did you even read what I said?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I'm just saying the word "Kiss" is irrelevant. Not that danish doesn't matter. Additionally, could you provide examples of people saying "Kys" or "Kiss". Couples wouldn't say "I wan't to kiss you" in game. Trust me nor would anyone say "I like hershey's kisses" on Cubecraft. It just irrelevant
Maybe they were eating a Hershey's kiss
Or again maybe they were couples there
Or maybe they are even using metaphors
Or references like final kill saying "kiss of death" a reference to chess when someone is forced into a king, queen checkmate
Or they were saying kiss my butt actually that is a bad example
No not really but kiss is still a word that people will say
I literally saw someone say it earlier today

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sure, I think that this could be added into the chat filter.

Honestly, there are just some ordinary words that they block such as "free"

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
No! Why? Free reports!
Not only that, but if it's blocked, people won't be able to say it, and we won't be able to report it, meaning that the one wishing you the death won't be punished. Since it doesn't really affect me when someone says kys, I prefer them being able to say it, yet getting punished than them not getting punished.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
Top Bottom