• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No ( Explain Please )

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

BeastyIsPvp

Apr 5, 2017
Philippines
Hi cubecraft developers should make a new game like Build Wars , Capture The Flag , Survival , RPG , and other stuff that are fun to play. I really hope you guys can support this and make cubecraft the best the #1 server.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't really see this as a "suggestion". There are lots of threads that members put their ideas in to and look at other opinions and reactions.
Instead of just saying "Make a new game" Perhaps think of one yourself? and Share it?
Thanks!

-RayzMC

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I agree with Rayz. And anyway, Blockwars is basically CTF. Build Wars you can do in creative and just ask someone on the server.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi cubecraft developers should make a new game like Build Wars ,
BuildWars already exist on the server. But it is removed because it was unpopular.
Capture The Flag
Capture the flag is basicly the same as block wars.
Survival RPG
Eh, I like to have survival back on the server, But you are not explaining why you want This and why it's good for cubecraft.
and other stuff that are fun to play. I really hope you guys can support this and make cubecraft the best the #1 server.
Cubecraft is in My opinion already the #1 server I like How it is. And arcade is currently in a maintenance and I hope That they'll add new minigames there. But I disagree with This sorry

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
'S right. I also think that cubecraft need to add new games!
These are all games that already exist.
But cubecraft would like to original games!

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
Instead of saying that cubecraft needs to add more games and suggesting ones that have already been created I think an interesting idea would be to try and come up with a few yourself! Get creative and try writing more in detail explaning how you would want it to work.
If you haven't already, I advise you to read this thread first to help you make a good detailed suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Capture the flag is already a game in cubecraft.
In blockwars you can choose: capture the flag and core.

If you have any question's you can ask me things!

Feel Free to ask :D

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
BuildWars already exist on the server. But it is removed because it was unpopular.

Capture the flag is basicly the same as block wars.

Eh, I like to have survival back on the server, But you are not explaining why you want This and why it's good for cubecraft.

Cubecraft is in My opinion already the #1 server I like How it is. And arcade is currently in a maintenance and I hope That they'll add new minigames there. But I disagree with This sorry
Parkiet gonna added on the server!
Thats is a brand new game on cube!

:)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Sure it would be fun to see new games on the server but you need to describe exactly what you're thinking or else it's kinda hard to give feedback on ideas!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom