Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2016
Now this server is incredible. The game modes are brilliant. And well.... The anti hack system is crap (if there is one). The last 4 days i have been playing egg wars on this server. Now, every other game there is hackers, B hoppers. People with what seems to me to be kill aura. I haven't had any recording software open so haven't been able to stop this.

I Suggest we have a "Report A Hacker" campaign which will encourage people to report hackers and hopefully fully crack down on them.

Cubecraft is a great server. I would like to work closely with them no as staff. As a member of public who can play the games, and get direct contact with a member of staff and share ideas directly with somebody. Iv always liked the idea of being server staff and having ideas that count.

So finally, what Anti Hack system does CubeCraft have?
Is anybody interested in a "Report A Hacker" campaign?
What can we do to crack down on hackers?

This needs to change! Guys show your Support. Comment. Lets get the staff to do something about this and make a difference to the community and #MakeCubecraftGreatAgain!!!!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
First of all, I don't fully understand what you mean by a "Report a Hacker Campaign". Cubecraft currently has a report a player section on the forums, and all staff and community members encourage people to report hackers. If you could elaborate on what the Campaign would include, then i would be very great full.

At the moment, I believe that cubecraft is using an anti-cheat called "NoCheatPlus", don't quote me on that, but it's what i read from this thread:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-anticheat-has-not-changed.173386/page-3#post-699088

Cubecraft is working on a custom made anti-cheat, however it currently is being worked on because of a number of bugs that were found during the Beta. Hopefully the new anti-cheat will come out soon, which will hopefully reduce the amount of hackers.

The best thing you can do to crack down on hackers, Is to record EVERY game, in case you find one. The staff are doing their very best to reply to reports, when i make my reports, i usually tag either @Orangeric88 or @Camezonda , they usually reply very swiftly!

In conclusion, What do you mean by this campaign you were talking about? Cubecraft is currently using NoCheatPlus, and is working on a custom anti-cheat. And the best way to crack down on hackers, is to report every single one that you see!

If you need any help on how to record hackers, then feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for reading, James Lawrence

Nov 6, 2016
First of all, I don't fully understand what you mean by a "Report a Hacker Campaign". Cubecraft currently has a report a player section on the forums, and all staff and community members encourage people to report hackers. If you could elaborate on what the Campaign would include, then i would be very great full.

At the moment, I believe that cubecraft is using an anti-cheat called "NoCheatPlus", don't quote me on that, but it's what i read from this thread:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-anticheat-has-not-changed.173386/page-3#post-699088

Cubecraft is working on a custom made anti-cheat, however it currently is being worked on because of a number of bugs that were found during the Beta. Hopefully the new anti-cheat will come out soon, which will hopefully reduce the amount of hackers.

The best thing you can do to crack down on hackers, Is to record EVERY game, in case you find one. The staff are doing their very best to reply to reports, when i make my reports, i usually tag either @Orangeric88 or @Camezonda , they usually reply very swiftly!

In conclusion, What do you mean by this campaign you were talking about? Cubecraft is currently using NoCheatPlus, and is working on a custom anti-cheat. And the best way to crack down on hackers, is to report every single one that you see!

If you need any help on how to record hackers, then feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for reading, James Lawrence

So what i mean by this campaign is that the people who successfully report an actual hacker get some points or some sort of good reward. This may cause random people to be banned but video proof must be shown and evaluated by at least 2 members of staff.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
So what i mean by this campaign is that the people who successfully report an actual hacker get some points or some sort of good reward. This may cause random people to be banned but video proof must be shown and evaluated by at least 2 members of staff.

Thank you, I now understand the idea of the campaign, but from what i know, cubecraft can't give you points. For example, there was a bug that i found, it meant that i lost a game that i should have won, but cubecraft could not give me the points that i would have won, because it's not possible. I don't know much about the EULA, but your idea may or may not go against it.

If a reward is given for reporting hackers, there will be a lot of reports of people that don't actually hack, meaning a LOT more work for staff.

I understand the suggestion, but i think it's best to have your reward as a 'sense of achievement'. Maybe, if you do over 100 reports, it says something next to your name on the forums? I'm not too sure though :-D

Thanks, James Lawrence

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
Thank you, I now understand the idea of the campaign, but from what i know, cubecraft can't give you points. For example, there was a bug that i found, it meant that i lost a game that i should have won, but cubecraft could not give me the points that i would have won, because it's not possible. I don't know much about the EULA, but your idea may or may not go against it.

If a reward is given for reporting hackers, there will be a lot of reports of people that don't actually hack, meaning a LOT more work for staff.

I understand the suggestion, but i think it's best to have your reward as a 'sense of achievement'. Maybe, if you do over 100 reports, it says something next to your name on the forums? I'm not too sure though :-D

Thanks, James Lawrence
Truee. People will jsut report. And some people say they are because they are salty. There are people who are actually good and when they kill people or win. Tehy get called hackers. And I mean ya'll are just being salty. Like you lost. It's a game

Reactions: Grimmay
D

Deleted member 169486

The anti hack system is crap

The anti-cheat system is still in beta versions. Please be patient and it should be released soon.

I haven't had any recording software open so haven't been able to stop this.

You can find free screen recorders like Bandicam or Fraps. If you are using windows 10 you can press the windows button and the g key. You can begin recording at the begining of the game and delete it if nothing works.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The anti hack system is crap (if there is one).

Yes, there is an Anti-Hack system, but it is a BETA version. This implies:

• That it contains buggs
  • It is not the orginial Anti-Hack system

There are a lot of recording programs, but I recommend this:

I would like to work closely with them no as staff. As a member of public who can play the games, and get direct contact with a member of staff and share ideas directly with somebody.

That is not possible, I guess... :(
If this were the case, then people had this feature already.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
The anti hack system is crap (if there is one). The last 4 days i have been playing egg wars on this server. Now, every other game there is hackers, B hoppers.

No anticheat is perfect. This can relate to all servers. (Hypixel, Mineplex, CubeCraft, etc..) The best way to at least help is to record and report. (Instead of making these threads)

Blame this all on us, when you can't do anything to stop this problem. If we all pitch in and help report all the hackers we see, the amount of hackers might decrease.

So finally, what Anti Hack system does CubeCraft have?
We have an anticheat. (At lease we have one ;))

What can we do to crack down on hackers?
Record and report the hackers you see instead of making these threads.

Lets get the staff to do something about this and make a difference to the community and #MakeCubecraftGreatAgain!!!!
We are trying our best and hardest to ban all the hackers on the forums. Unfortunately, with all the long videos, invalid reports, low quality reports, IRL stuff, school, etc.. it might take a while to respond to your report. If you feel like it takes to long, please feel free to tag staff.

We get a lot of player reports each day. Sometimes people can report up to 10+ people a day. I don't think you should be rewarded by recording hackers. Your reward for recording hackers is having less hackers on the Cubecraft Server.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom