Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Somethimes you want to play a game of skywars.. And Then Then there's someone That voted overpowerd and there are 3 rankers in the game.. 2 voted normal and 1 voted overpowerd. It's a bit annoying That the vote for overpowerd wins. The same as in eggwars. Can this be fixed? If you think there are more votes on normal and Then it's overpowerd (you also have the same with voting basic) So My suggestion is.. could it count fair That the highest vote Will win.
I actually like this because it is funny to see it happen
it isn't very common especially when it comes to more than 2 votes for something see how it works is when you vote for something it now has a 100% chance of winning but if there is another vote for something else there is a 50% chance of it winning
if another person votes for what you voted there is now a 66.6666...% chance it will win ect.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I actually like this because it is funny to see it happen
it isn't very common especially when it comes to more than 2 votes for something see how it works is when you vote for something it now has a 100% chance of winning but if there is another vote for something else there is a 50% chance of it winning
if another person votes for what you voted there is now a 66.6666...% chance it will win ect.
Yeah Ok thats true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom