• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
How do they make money? It is as simple as that. If you had your own business, you would understand. The free to play experience in cubecraft is already better than basically all of the bedrock servers, such as servers like mineville and pixel paradise, which make you pay to just play the games. The ranks are just to give cubecraft a little bit of money, so they can keep going strong and making content.

Reactions: xLucq

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
You can play every gamemode for free, you don’t have any advantages during a gamemode with or without a rank. The only thing the rank provides are some abilities like voting, flying in the lobby and some gadgets. We want to thank the people that buy a rank (actually donating) this way we can maintain the server.
That has been said ye but the person is going in loops and keeps falling back into the same arguments

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
How do they make money? It is as simple as that. If you had your own business, you would understand. The free to play experience in cubecraft is already better than basically all of the bedrock servers, such as servers like mineville and pixel paradise, which make you pay to just play the games. The ranks are just to give cubecraft a little bit of money, so they can keep going strong and making content.
exactly.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyways, cubecraft does give out free content like ranks and prefixes, so you at least have a little to work with if you are free to play.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Mojang might even have policies about servers giving paid-in game advantages. I don’t even know if cubecraft, as a featured server is allowed to make it pay-to-win. Once the game starts, the rank does nothing, simple as that.

Reactions: xLucq and Stijnnn_

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
says the person who has the best rank on the server
It’s against the TOS of mojang to sell ranks that gives a game advantage, if cubecraft has those game advantage ranks also known as Pay to Win ranks, then cubecraft would get blocked and will no longer be a official minecraft partner, so it’s ridiculous to say that cubecraft is pay to win.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

CubeCraft is not pay to win or pay to play at all. And to top that all off, the server is already free to play.

First of all, P2W and P2P are two completely different things. That aside, P2W aspects are completely forbidden in the Minecraft EULA, and CubeCraft is a Minecraft official partner.

No more paying just to have a coloured name.
Second, you aren’t required to get a coloured name. Nor any of the mostly accessorial perks that come with these ranks. Having a coloured name does not impact gameplay, nor does having an extra costume set or buddy. I get that you’d perhaps argue with the right to vote, as that can impact how fun or how intense the gameplay might be, but an accessorial feature?

To play the game and have fun, you don’t need these features. You can still have plenty of fun on normal mode, and if not, that’s not CubeCraft’s problem. If you really insist on needing these perks then you can either buy a rank or play on another server. Or perhaps you can create a suggestion with meaningful intent, such as “allow non VIPs (or Java ranked players) to get a coloured name in X way”.

If you want the server to be popular, DON´T BE A MONEY GRAB.
As @Stijnnn_ has already mentioned above, but clearly the need to mention is again is high: CubeCraft is the most popular server on Bedrock at the moment. Aside from that, whilst on Java it may be experiencing a ‘down’ moment, they’re doing everything they can against this.

Also don’t make people have to pay to have a rank in EVERY SINGLE MINIGAME!
I can understand that that might frustrate you, on Bedrock, but where do you think CubeCraft gets its funds to maintain the server? As many people above have already said, CubeCraft needs these people who pay, so the server can live on. They don’t just host a free server on Aternos or anything… They need to pay for the server hosting, they need to pay the administrators, the developers, the designers, they also need to pay for any external applications they use (internally), et cetera. There’s more to it than meets the eye. I hope you understand that now.

Also, I think a lot of people miss the point when it comes to anything that’s available in the store. In actuality, you’re not ‘buying’ anything. You’re actually donating money to directly help maintain the server, and in return you get rewards as a thank you. Ranks are a part of this.

Again, CubeCraft is already free to play and enjoy. You don’t need the perks of a rank or several ranks in the case of Bedrock to have fun or enjoy the server to the fullest.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Heya!

CubeCraft is not pay to win or pay to play at all. And to top that all off, the server is already free to play.

First of all, P2W and P2P are two completely different things. That aside, P2W aspects are completely forbidden in the Minecraft EULA, and CubeCraft is a Minecraft official partner.

Second, you aren’t required to get a coloured name. Nor any of the mostly accessorial perks that come with these ranks. Having a coloured name does not impact gameplay, nor does having an extra costume set or buddy. I get that you’d perhaps argue with the right to vote, as that can impact how fun or how intense the gameplay might be, but an accessorial feature?

To play the game and have fun, you don’t need these features. You can still have plenty of fun on normal mode, and if not, that’s not CubeCraft’s problem. If you really insist on needing these perks then you can either buy a rank or play on another server. Or perhaps you can create a suggestion with meaningful intent, such as “allow non VIPs (or Java ranked players) to get a coloured name in X way”.

As @Stijnnn_ has already mentioned above, but clearly the need to mention is again is high: CubeCraft is the most popular server on Bedrock at the moment. Aside from that, whilst on Java it may be experiencing a ‘down’ moment, they’re doing everything they can against this.

I can understand that that might frustrate you, on Bedrock, but where do you think CubeCraft gets its funds to maintain the server? As many people above have already said, CubeCraft needs these people who pay, so the server can live on. They don’t just host a free server on Aternos or anything… They need to pay for the server hosting, they need to pay the administrators, the developers, the designers, they also need to pay for any external applications they use (internally), et cetera. There’s more to it than meets the eye. I hope you understand that now.

Also, I think a lot of people miss the point when it comes to anything that’s available in the store. In actuality, you’re not ‘buying’ anything. You’re actually donating money to directly help maintain the server, and in return you get rewards as a thank you. Ranks are a part of this.

Again, CubeCraft is already free to play and enjoy. You don’t need the perks of a rank or several ranks in the case of Bedrock to have fun or enjoy the server to the fullest.
Now thats my girl 😎

• Love
Reactions: xLucq and Hoshi

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
We regularly do competitions in which you can participate, sometimes you can win a rank or something else. I think we have further understood your point.
Hold on while I don’t play the server anymore until they make cosmetics free.
You have the right to do what you want but I can tell you that this will certainly never completely go away as this is one of the reasons the server can continue to exist

• Agree

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

I can understand that that might frustrate you, on Bedrock, but where do you think CubeCraft gets its funds to maintain the server? As many people above have already said, CubeCraft needs these people who pay, so the server can live on. They don’t just host a free server on Aternos or anything…

This counters every argument made by the owner of this post. Good job 👏

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom