• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Completely. No more paying just to have a coloured name. If you want the server to be popular, DON´T BE A MONEY GRAB. Also don’t make people have to pay to have a rank in EVERY SINGLE MINIGAME! There you go. Suggestion. Done.
The game is free to play. Also, cube is a business / company who needs profit in order to exist. Noone is forcing you to buy anything inorder to continue playing.
Also the server is populair, its the biggest server on bedrock atm.
Im gonna have to disagree with your suggestion

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
The titel doesn’t really make a lot of sense, the server is already free to play, buying a rank doesn’t give you ingame advantages. Also maintaining the server is totally not free, cubecraft has to earn money to succesfully maintain the server and to keep pushing out updates. Thats why I disagree with you’re suggestion.

khalomander

Dec 14, 2022
A stupid amount of mine coins which nobody wants to pay for, so, make it free, or make it so that you can customize for free, ANOTHER SUGGESTION, make it so that people can see your real skin. I HATE PRE MADE SKINS!

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s not free Though. If you want literally ANYTHING, you have to pay
Like I said before, every gamemode is available to play for free, you can’t get a ingame advantage from buying a rank, a colored name is harmless, a egg skin is harmless and doesn’t effect the gameplay, a different waiting cage is also completely harmless and doesn’t effect the gameplay experience

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
A stupid amount of mine coins which nobody wants to pay for, so, make it free, or make it so that you can customize for free, ANOTHER SUGGESTION, make it so that people can see your real skin. I HATE PRE MADE SKINS!
There's a lot of people that do pay for it

khalomander

Dec 14, 2022
As long as there are no free custom… when you have 10 minecoins, 1690 or 12.79 Canadian dollars is really expensive.

khalomander

Dec 14, 2022
And you pay 3380 or $25.58 cad to have obsidian rank so you are basically saying that ranks aren’t important.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
You can play every gamemode for free, you don’t have any advantages during a gamemode with or without a rank. The only thing the rank provides are some abilities like voting, flying in the lobby and some gadgets. We want to thank the people that buy a rank (actually donating) this way we can maintain the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom