Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Implement?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Alright, so. I've suggested this before, staff liked it. It got 20 votes for yes and only 1 vote for no: Make the elytra's in ffa unbreakable. Unfortunately, it never got implemented or even got escalated. So I'd like to suggest this again.

Arguments:

*This actually happened to me today, I had a great run. I just got a new higher killstreak (27-34). I couldn't get any higher because my elytra was about to break and I got chased in the sky. I had about 2 durability left so I had to fly to the nearest planet in a straight line to get there as fast as possible. With an unbreakable elytra tho, I could've just flown in the most weird shapes to avoid getting shot and kept my killstreak.
*If you're going for streaks and you're elytra dies, you can just randomly fall out of the air or be stuck on a piece of ground waiting for players to come and then getting cleaned without the ability to escape (next to having an endless chase of just running like a derp)

So let me know what you think about this and don't forget to vote in the poll ;)

Bye!

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
Yeah, i agree too. I used to be a big fan of wing maps and played those maps everytime i played FFA and i've experencied those moments when you must stay in one part of the map since you can move becuase your elytras broke.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Alright, so. I've suggested this before, staff liked it. It got 20 votes for yes and only 1 vote for no: Make the elytra's in ffa unbreakable. Unfortunately, it never got implemented or even got escalated. So I'd like to suggest this again.
I agree with that. It is really annoying when you are in a flight fight and then that you are going to break, seems very annoying to me. I have it myself and then I irritate a lot at that moment, so I appreciate your suggestion and I hope they make it unbreakable! ^-^

Arguments:

*This actually happened to me today, I had a great run. I just got a new higher killstreak (27-34). I couldn't get any higher because my elytra was about to break and I got chased in the sky. I had about 2 durability left so I had to fly to the nearest planet in a straight line to get there as fast as possible. With an unbreakable elytra tho, I could've just flown in the most weird shapes to avoid getting shot and kept my killstreak.
*If you're going for streaks and you're elytra dies, you can just randomly fall out of the air or be stuck on a piece of ground waiting for players to come and then getting cleaned without the ability to escape (next to having an endless chase of just running like a derp)

So let me know what you think about this and don't forget to vote in the poll ;)

Bye!

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's obvious that this is needed and almost everyone agrees with it. There are no good reasons not to implement it.

However, it unfortunately is waaayyy too much work to develop. Developer time costs too much to spend it on needed, supported suggestion that take this much time.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
It's obvious that this is needed and almost everyone agrees with it. There are no good reasons not to implement it.

However, it unfortunately is waaayyy too much work to develop. Developer time costs too much to spend it on needed, supported suggestion that take this much time.
I'm not an expert but I don't think this will take THAT much time

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017

Actually one reason:
Shooting people as a archer :>

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
That's... not even a good reason.

That's like saying why don't we remove the <<insert kit>> because it's too overpowered.
What has removing to do with a ability on a elytra? Also, shooting people out of the sky isn't the easyest thing with the small hitbox since it requires perfect aim.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom