Keep Slender?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Dark Assassin

Nov 2, 2016
I think slender should become a full time game because many people like it and dont want to wait for the next halloween season to play it again so if it becomes a full game i think many more people would enjoy having it around all year long

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think slender should become a full time game because many people like it and dont want to wait for the next halloween season to play it again so if it becomes a full game i think many more people would enjoy having it around all year long
i think thats actually a great suggestion.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a Halloween game. I think it's more fun to look forward to this game every year, but that's my opinion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, I don't agree.
It's like your birthday.
If you could celebrate your birthday everyday, it would take the fun of your birthay away.
I think Ender especially a game for Halloween.
Not to play the whole year.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I personally don't like Slender. But I think Slender is a typical Halloween gamemode. So when your gonna add it as a fully new gamemode, it isn't special anymore by Halloween.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As much as I do like this idea, I disagree. As Ender is a game for halloween and I don't think it is a good idea to have a halloween game all the time. I am not saying I dislike your idea, im just saying it doesn't make that much sense to have a game all year long

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't agree, Ender is supposed to be for Halloween and to play this in summer for example is not very scary or fun.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom