Keep Slender?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Dark Assassin

Nov 2, 2016
I think slender should become a full time game because many people like it and dont want to wait for the next halloween season to play it again so if it becomes a full game i think many more people would enjoy having it around all year long

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think slender should become a full time game because many people like it and dont want to wait for the next halloween season to play it again so if it becomes a full game i think many more people would enjoy having it around all year long
i think thats actually a great suggestion.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a Halloween game. I think it's more fun to look forward to this game every year, but that's my opinion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, I don't agree.
It's like your birthday.
If you could celebrate your birthday everyday, it would take the fun of your birthay away.
I think Ender especially a game for Halloween.
Not to play the whole year.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I personally don't like Slender. But I think Slender is a typical Halloween gamemode. So when your gonna add it as a fully new gamemode, it isn't special anymore by Halloween.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As much as I do like this idea, I disagree. As Ender is a game for halloween and I don't think it is a good idea to have a halloween game all the time. I am not saying I dislike your idea, im just saying it doesn't make that much sense to have a game all year long

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't agree, Ender is supposed to be for Halloween and to play this in summer for example is not very scary or fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Frontlane wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything Soul
Top Bottom