Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Viable idea?

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Well, there have been A LOT of people suggesting this for everyone. However, that wouldn’t work since it will get abused. For emerald or obsidian wouldn’t work either, because those are still a lot of people. So why not give it to the truthful people, who have a lot of success at reporting people. They will probably still make a report on the website, but by having this experience, the rulebreakers can be quicker handled with. I’m not sure about 200 though, its just a number / indication.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Well, there have been A LOT of people suggesting this for everyone. However, that wouldn’t work since it will get abused. For emerald or obsidian wouldn’t work either, because those are still a lot of people. So why not give it to the truthful people, who have a lot of success at reporting people. They will probably still make a report on the website, but by having this experience, the rulebreakers can be quicker handled with. I’m not sure about 200 though, its just a number / indication.
Yes, even though this would be really hard to do considering the reports site doesn’t have any connection to the server console .Plus, we don’t even know if the developers can see everyone who has 200+ succesful reports.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, even though this would be really hard to do considering the reports site doesn’t have any connection to the server console .Plus, we don’t even know if the developers can see everyone who has 200+ succesful reports.
200 was just a number, but I think they have a global database/ reminder of people with a lot of successful reports

Reactions: Eli

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
This is a very good idea! Good job, hopefully this will be added

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a pretty good idea actually.

It would also provide an incentive for members to reach 200 recorded reports!

It definitely has a connection since registering on the server is required in order to create a reports account. Besides, this isn't really an issue as a connection isn't hard to make.

Reactions: Komodо and Eli

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe if they add a sort of application and you have to show proof of you having the 200 reports to be able to receive the command /report

Reactions: Eli

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I think we should just wait till the management team makes a decision for if they will add this feature or not. Just be patient.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I honestly don't think this will be added. It kinda completely removes the point of having plus. Plus main feature is the /report. And alot of players who have been on the server for along time already have close if not more then 200 reports.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly don't think this will be added. It kinda completely removes the point of having plus. Plus main feature is the /report. And alot of players who have been on the server for along time already have close if not more then 200 reports.
That’s exactly my point, it won’t remove the feature of plus, since it will only be added to a small amount of people with 200+ *succesfull reports

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I think it's maybe helpfull because i had plus rank for 1 month but i did maybe 50 times /report but it didn't worked. Now i report with the site and it goes very good. I dont know is /reports works even as good as the site.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I think it's maybe helpfull because i had plus rank for 1 month but i did maybe 50 times /report but it didn't worked. Now i report with the site and it goes very good. I dont know is /reports works even as good as the site.
Well meanwhile... I have had a great experience with /report at least 8 of every 10 cheater I report gets punished.

Reactions: Basketman

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well meanwhile... I have had a great experience with /report at least 8 of every 10 cheater I report gets punished.

Same the /report function is a must, I think of my 20 reports 15 are banned and 5 were already banned by someone else his report.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom