Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Event like that?

• Total voters
Jan 13, 2021
I feel like people with rank have more features than who don't have ranks (obviously)

and a lot of people don't want to spend money unless they know what does rank in each game have for them

This event might encourage more people to buy Ranks

One week event will be amazing

DM me if you agree and starting or if you disagree.

Gamer to Cubecraft Games

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
many community organisers make rank giveways and events with prizes, cubrcraft recently made a 50 rank giveway, so you can get ranks for free

Reactions: Herbubulle

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
I feel like people with rank have more features than who don't have ranks (obviously)

and a lot of people don't want to spend money unless they know what does rank in each game have for them

This event might encourage more people to buy Ranks

One week event will be amazing

DM me if you agree and starting or if you disagree.

Gamer to Cubecraft Games
I mean idea it’s not bad but u can check on site and discord server they do a lot of this giveaways but i don’t think staff will accept this as it will be hard to organise all

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a very good idea from a sales point of view, people knowing how great ranks are after them having the features of them for a day or even a week would increase popularity for them a lot IMO. Would be a good experiment for cubecraft tho not sure if they would do this

Jan 13, 2021
I think this is a very good idea from a sales point of view, people knowing how great ranks are after them having the features of them for a day or even a week would increase popularity for them a lot IMO. Would be a good experiment for cubecraft tho not sure if they would do this
ikr

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Yeah it's a really smart business plan to earn more money. I personally they should add free trial of the rank and if you don't like it, don't buy it. If you do, buy jt!

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom