Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

Currently, if you are in a party and you join a duel, it just puts you in with a random player as per usual . I think that it should be changed so that groups with an even number of players will get pitched against each other. If there's more than 2 players, such as 4, 6 or 8 it would they would just be put against each other randomly.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
some may not want to be brought to a game
also what happens when the owner wins while another few are still fighting
I disagree
except I agree for if there are only 2 people

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi,

Currently, if you are in a party and you join a duel, it just puts you in with a random player as per usual . I think that it should be changed so that groups with an even number of players will get pitched against each other. If there's more than 2 players, such as 4, 6 or 8 it would they would just be put against each other randomly.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.
This would only work for parties of 2 people. And, people would start alt-accounting to get kills and exp.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Points and xp isn't a thing to worry about, it's more how much people will farm to get on the leaderboard.
And if they don't earn anything from this, just a normal duel as when you right-click on someone, I don't see any reason to add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom