Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Overpowered, Hardcore and Normal EggWars games be separated?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 10, 2020
One thing I like about the game is that you have to adapt your playstyle depending on what mode it is. Otherwise it goes boring and repetitive.
I personally prefer playing one game mode and getting good and practicing it but that's just my preferred style of playing.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Hello, I think it will be a no from me as well. It sucks when you play a game and don’t get to pick what mode but in creating separate game modes isn’t the answer. It just makes all ranks bought null/void. What about the people that spent their money or their time(Microsoft rewards(bedrock))getting their ranks. In this situation catering to one side will leave the other in a upset it’s a win-lose

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
tbf this could work, if ranked people were given an alternative to voting, eg better kits, map selection, private game creation, or even just a whole new gamemode entirely, because atm all that goes for a ranked player is their ability to vote and the fact they have a cage lol. There’s arguments for both sides, but to change it without making any other additions or changes just deems buying a rank pointless.

Reactions: ComicCastle6489

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
hello the truth is that this idea I do not like since those who bought rank would be upset because they would remove the votes and they spent money only to vote and play in the game mode they want and also cause them to leave the server and those who do not they have rank they would play in the normal way all their life ... I have rank ... and I paid to be able to vote and play in the game modes that I like

I recommend that you save money and buy your rank to play in the game mode that you like

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I can’t believe no one has suggested that you and your friend just buy egg wars rank to vote normal every game together... making it a separate game mode is not the answer.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
No thank you! I personally do not play eggwars, but I used to now I have skywars rank and I think that it is fine how it is and that would make ranked players obsolete. I would be fine with it if it gave rangers better kits, but from the perspective of an Unranked player, that just isn’t fair. Plus, unrankers can just get a rank, it’s only ten bucks, and if u are a kid who’s parents won’t allow U to buy stuff u can just go around and wait till u get to someone who votes for your preferred game mode. Plus, normal is a good game mode (I usually vote for it) and just get good at it and deal with not having rank. Another option I s just chat to a ranked ask them for party and vote for your game mode. Or wait till your birthday and ask someone to give u an App Store or google play gift card(depending on what device ur on) and then get the money to your account and ur parents will have no excuse to not let u by it(I obtained my rank from gift card money)

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I understand people who have paid to vote may be upset if it was removed so what if they made it so everyone could vote instead so it is fair for everyone. Check out this thread for the main reasons I think the voting system is really bad, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/equal-votes-for-unranked-players-now.252418/unread .

I find your idea a bit selfish, you must understand that the people who paid to have ranks to vote and it is not a joke would leave the server and also because the rank does not make sense, nobody would buy and cubecraft would no longer have money to pay its developers. .that you think that developers work for free? Well ... if cubecraft I add the votes it is for something ... you must understand that now the world and even in video games is business

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I find your idea a bit selfish, you must understand that the people who paid to have ranks to vote and it is not a joke would leave the server and also because the rank does not make sense, nobody would buy and cubecraft would no longer have money to pay its developers. .that you think that developers work for free? Well ... if cubecraft I add the votes it is for something ... you must understand that now the world and even in video games is business
That’s 100% true

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Besides, the majority of games are normal, and Cubecraft IS a business. They have to pay the developers who make the games you play. To say that you should get a privilege for free while others have paid for it is not only selfish, it’s also ungrateful to the developers who work so hard to make these games for you to enjoy. Saying that it’s pay-to-play is nonsense, as the game Minecraft itself is a pay-to-play game. These developers deserve to be paid for what they do. You already play Eggwars for free, why demand these privileges. Voting isn’t necessary to play, it’s a luxury that these players have paid for. They pay for the luxury of voting, and it’s only fair, both to them and the developers, that it stays this way.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Sorry, I struck a nerve there. It was just an idea and no I don't have suggestions for that because I hate games that make you pay for privileges.
Almost every single video game in the world has some sort of privileges for you to pay for. If you dislike them, then why do you play Minecraft Bedrock? There are maps you have to pay for that you can download easily, and Society is based on the idea that the more money you have, the better and more privileges you have

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
We don’t live in a world where everything is fair, and everyone is treated equally. It’s sad, but it’s a fact that we have to live with

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
There are 2 main Problems with this:
1. If added every game-mode will have 2 sub-games, if you want to call them that. If added it will split every games player base on 3 different games, most sweaty players play Overpowered, so that means that the Overpowered sub-mode will be the most difficult. (Now suddenly games also take longer and you cant grind wins anymore). Players in Normal mode which most of them are campers and Slow players with the good player in them every now and then. become unbearable slow painful to play. With no sweats in them the games will take longer to play and wont be fun anymore for some average players. Nobody seriously likes hardcore mod so the few hardcore players will probably make 8 hour games lol.
2. Because of the new system people wont actually buy eggwars rank. Now as some poepl might see it as pay to win- It's currently the most bought Rank/Content Pack from Cubecraft. (As Eggwars is the Mots played Game) If you removed voting entirely then a big revenue income for Staff would go missing. (They always could make more content packs but still if they removed it from eggwars then skywars players would get mad as well, and then suddenly both Eggwars and Skywars rank have no point in existing besides the cosmetics.

Your post is not a bad idea, but the way you are trying to implement it hurts more people that it helps,
I would suggest removing the voting exclusivity for modes and allow everybody to vote. Instead allow Eggwars Rank users to vote for maps or get exclusive features such as Private Lobbies or Custom game modes such as Sky wars VIP exclusive "Chaos Mode". And maybe add something like Mega Eggwars or something.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Chr7st

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom