• yes

• no

• thank you for voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I also reported/banned over the 100people but i don't think that people need to get a award/rank for it it only makes people making more false reports and also more people who spams the reports and as i know so far staff already have their hands full with banning hackers. Last thing i wanna, My award is to see that the hacker/rule breaker got banned by me!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
1: not enough colors to use
2: reporting a player is to help the server not get a reward its also helping make the server more fun place
3: there are players who cannot report as for this would be unfair to them
4: this would just make it a competition to finding hackers not actually play the games

this is a -1 from me

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree, because Cubecraft needs donator to run the server, but if this happens no one will actually try to buy the rank, so Cubecraft won't be able to run the server smoothly.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I think it's a great idea. Maybe there are people reporting already, but then why are there still so many hackers? And if the color, amount of hackers needed to be reported, etc. are a problem then we could change that. It's just an idea and I think that's awesome!

Jan 13, 2017
It will be a really bad...
People could create accounts by that i mean low cost alts/mcleaks.
What they get from one hour of effort a rank...
Whats there effort? just getting the account + using two accounts on the same time with one you want a rank with then he just walks next to the alt when it has KillAura on and boom head tick and boom one hacker caught. so as you see it could create chaos.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
1: too colorful
2: people will report no matter what
3: you're making it harder to catch people! Be logical!
4: Unfair for those that can't
yep people will ban anyone to get there list up also its not fare on the people that buy ranks when they could just get it for free. There is really no point.
DJHI4:cool:

LooksLikeHacks

It's not about downloading OBS, it's about being able to record with OBS without your frames dying on it. Not everyone has a great PC, Minecraft isn't a "heavy" game so usually alot of 'kids' don't have beast computers.

Back to the suggestion:
If hackers see that someone has this rank, they might toggle them off. The feeling you are helping the community should already be enough as a reward in my opinion and alot of others aswell.
Lol

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I feel this is a good idea but you don't have my support on it because when hackers wanna use their hacks the first thing they look for is mods admins and helpers. so they will ethier leave avoid the admins or try their best not to use their hacks, the best way to catch a hacker is to see them hack get recorded proof and then tell them you have reported them.

but my point is NEVER let hackers know you're in on them or you know they hack or else they'll do one of three things

1.stop using hacks so they don't get caught
2.admit and not care if they're banned
or 3.denie what ever you say

so this rank would make catching hackers alot harder

good idea though ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom