• yes

• no

• thank you for voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
In my opinion (not as a staff, but as a normal player), Cubecraft doesn't need any more ranks/tags to keep track of. Also, players shouldn't need an extra reward for getting a player punished on a server. Right now, it's bad enough that some players go to the lengths to make fake reports to try and get someone banned/muted. If some kind of "prize/reward" were to enter the equation then the likelyhood of fake reports could skyrocket. Your help in the community and getting hackers off the server should be enough of a "prize/reward" for anyone.

Also, if there was a rank involved, it would make those players that had it stand out more. So hackers would just leave and hack in another game or not care and still hack in the current game they joined. Honestly, the best way to catch hackers or rulebreakers in general, is if you don't have a rank at all or if you do have a rank then just don't talk in chat unless needed.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
In my opinion (not as a staff, but as a normal player), Cubecraft doesn't need any more ranks/tags to keep track of. Also, players shouldn't need an extra reward for getting a player punished on a server. Right now, it's bad enough that some players go to the lengths to make fake reports to try and get someone banned/muted. If some kind of "prize/reward" were to enter the equation then the likelyhood of fake reports could skyrocket. Your help in the community and getting hackers off the server should be enough of a "prize/reward" for anyone.

Also, if there was a rank involved, it would make those players that had it stand out more. So hackers would just leave and hack in another game or not care and still hack in the current game they joined. Honestly, the best way to catch hackers or rulebreakers in general, is if you don't have a rank at all or if you do have a rank then just don't talk in chat unless needed.
Thank You

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
Top Bottom