Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should they add this rank or not

• yes

• no

• thank you for voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 12, 2017
i have been thinking and i thought about a way to keep cubecraft a hacker free server. they should implement a rank for successfully getting 100 people banned. it will encourage everyone to report hackers and will make cubecraft a better community. i feel as if the rank should have the same properties as iron or lapis but, have a different name such as HACKER CATCHER and the title should be like orange so they look kind of like mods but the shade is a little different. i think this would also incourage hackers to stop hacking when they see this rank in their lobby! Tell me what you guys think!!!

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
This would be a good idea to encourage people to report hackers but would be unfair for the people with ranks that bought it and people would just report hacker to get a free rank.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
i have been thinking and i thought about a way to keep cubecraft a hacker free server. they should implement a rank for successfully getting 100 people banned. it will encourage everyone to report hackers and will make cubecraft a better community. i feel as if the rank should have the same properties as iron or lapis but, have a different name such as HACKER CATCHER and the title should be like orange so they look kind of like mods but the shade is a little different. i think this would also incourage hackers to stop hacking when they see this rank in their lobby! Tell me what you guys think!!!
I disagree with your idea because there's players reporting hackers, staff members can deal with reports and hackers and there's no need for the rank you suggested.

Jan 12, 2017
I disagree with your idea because there's players reporting hackers, staff members can deal with reports and hackers and there's no need for the rank you suggested.
like i said 100 hackers is a lot. only 100-200 members will report that many hackers. ive seen alot of people abuse having a hacker on their team i just made a report today its very annoying to see normal players get caught in the crossfire. i hacked on eggwars for 3 months before i got banned but now i stopped hacking that proves my point.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
The good thing is that hackers will think these players are mods, making the hackers unsure, and making them quit.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Sorry but I disagree with this idea, this has been suggested before many times and as you can see, people do not agree.
Why? Well...
the rank should have the same properties as iron or lapis

Now think how the people who bought Iron or Lapis rank would feel.
It's unfair, and also, other people knowing this, would report people who are not even hacking, creating false reports and only to get that FREE rank. :/

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
like i said 100 hackers is a lot. only 100-200 members will report that many hackers. ive seen alot of people abuse having a hacker on their team i just made a report today its very annoying to see normal players get caught in the crossfire. i hacked on eggwars for 3 months before i got banned but now i stopped hacking that proves my point.
also, people can use alts mate.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
how hard is it to download obs
It's not about downloading OBS, it's about being able to record with OBS without your frames dying on it. Not everyone has a great PC, Minecraft isn't a "heavy" game so usually alot of 'kids' don't have beast computers.

Back to the suggestion:
If hackers see that someone has this rank, they might toggle them off. The feeling you are helping the community should already be enough as a reward in my opinion and alot of others aswell.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
It's not about downloading OBS, it's about being able to record with OBS without your frames dying on it. Not everyone has a great PC, Minecraft isn't a "heavy" game so usually alot of 'kids' don't have beast computers.

Back to the suggestion:
If hackers see that someone has this rank, they might toggle them off. The feeling you are helping the community should already be enough as a reward in my opinion and alot of others aswell.
Yes I agree with this

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
When people report people, they do it because they want to, not for a reward. If a reward was added, the reports section would be full of fake reports, this will mean more work for the staff. This rank is a nice idea, but the method of getting it can be abused.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom