Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys today I’d like to present my idea for more non pvp games because we have like none.

1st Idea.porting over tower defense

2nd idea.Making a Build battle this will allow the cubecraft community to compete and build with their friends on their favorite server.It will give 10 minutes to build and after that will be voting time and it will be going through all the builds and your rate them.The voting options are
poop, meh, ok, good, epic, insane.Leaderboard will be through how many positive votes you get.

3rd idea.Porting parkuor

4th idea.Survival but with a twist there will be 3 versions each game has 12 players.

1st version- Raining arrows last man standing wins
2nd version- Water rises every 25 seconds
3rd version- lava rises every 25 seconds

5th idea.porting among slimes

That’s all Peace y’all.

Reactions: Kylo2532

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1) they are going to include all games from java eventually

2) this is a copy of hypixels game. Mineplex also has it. Hive also has it.

3) refer to 1

4)these games sound very long and would probably be very taxing on the servers

5) perhaps

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i honestly think both platforms need non pvp games.

1. i personally love TD a lot and i can tell people on bedrock will do the same, but im not sure how easy it would be to make this since bedrock seems to be working quite different. but hey, im the guy who still uses uses a rock to write things down x3 i have 0 understanding of programming stuff

2. build battle used to be a thing on java actually, and it wasnt a great succes at all. you will see the same problem as hypixel has; people breaking rules by building bad things. its a shame cuz i think build battle is lots of fun :)

3. well i trust what Conea said on this one, im pretty sure they are going to add parkour.

4. i think this would become quite laggy maybe, which isnt a good idea for the server :c the mc build limit is also quite high, so they would have to change this to make the lagg way shorter.

5. honestly not a huge fan of among slimes myself because of the trolling and everything. you know, the "vote me, im the imposter!" or "its orange! vote him!" for no reason at all.....

i think the idea of adding more non-pvp games is an important thing for sure!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.