Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Transport map should be get back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
Long time ago, before 2 or 3 previous updates there was a map called Transport in lucky islands, it was a rather small map of 4 teams (4 players each), it was highly demanded map, fast and not camper friendly, some acquaintance told me she asked on twitter to Cubecraft and they respond it was removed because of incompatiblity issues, i know this can be overcomed, you should get back this map again, to me and a lot of people who play frequently lucky islands, was our favorite map, it was always "crowded" and the people who doesnt was his favorite map at least remember it and missed it.

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
You could suggest to builders to build a map similar to Transport.

I know, maybe some make over! or at least make it more balanced! Because as far as i remember there were only two islands with wood (bike and plane) and only 3 of them have an iron block (bike, plane and car).

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know, maybe some make over! or at least make it more balanced! Because as far as i remember there were only two islands with wood (bike and plane) and only 3 of them have an iron block (bike, plane and car).

I don't think making the exact same map again because it would be very wierd. I agree that maybe twist and change something and make another similar cool map!

X

xLuiiJox

I support that idea, I hope they can do something with that map, It was also my favorite map. :p

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom