Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
This will be very useful if anyone wants to record there gameplay but there hardware is with low specs or they don't know how to record (idk why they will not) but it will help make montages and grow the creator community and help many people too.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Kylo2532

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! This has been suggested multiple times before, but I have to disagree. Because if you are able to spectate another match, some of the players will get a huge advantage. For example: You're going to spectate your friends, you can see or the opponents have obsidian/diamond generator activated.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi! This has been suggested multiple times before, but I have to disagree. Because if you are able to spectate another match, some of the players will get a huge advantage. For example: You're going to spectate your friends, you can see or the opponents have obsidian/diamond generator activated.
I've suggested this before, but now I realize that it would be too unfair to give players access to spectating. Just like @StralendePijl said above.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
+1, because if you join a party while your friends are mid-game, just sitting in the lobby is really boring. I would say to counter the unfairness, spectators join in this way cant use chat in any way.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I also don't agree, StralendePijl just said what I wanted to say. It would be a huge disadvantage if the other players can't get any help from a friend. If you get a friend, he can help you, like which gear he has, what your opponent is planning. Would be not fair. Also making video's? I don't really get that, you can use Replaymod if you want to make some video's. I don't get it should help getting a community better. I think it's better for you if you're the creator.

Also, staff spectate for a reason. They are there to ban people, for example, because a report has been sent and they have to handle that.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth

yes that is a problem I thought about before but if your egg is broken and your friend dies then the same happens. i would suggest to just add it to games less advantages for spectator's to help like mineware, blockwars, line dash, etc but most of the people don't even vc or use chat out side of cubecraft and it would be better remove chat for them and even for the people who are died. so it will be less advantage

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I've suggested this before, but now I realize that it would be too unfair to give players access to spectating. Just like @StralendePijl said above.
How can it be unfair ya’ll ask? Well your friends can tell you where people are. Then you could win the game. That would be unfair for one person that is hiding.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I mean to be honest you can already do that just by being in someones party so I don't know if it would be such a problem.

Reactions: wxzzrd and BoredBoi

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
I also don't agree, StralendePijl just said what I wanted to say. It would be a huge disadvantage if the other players can't get any help from a friend. If you get a friend, he can help you, like which gear he has, what your opponent is planning. Would be not fair. Also making video's? I don't really get that, you can use Replaymod if you want to make some video's. I don't get it should help getting a community better. I think it's better for you if you're the creator.

Also, staff spectate for a reason. They are there to ban people, for example, because a report has been sent and they have to handle that.
We don't have replay mod in bedrock edition. I just noticed that I made that thread in all networks instead of bedrock edition. I am sorry. pls if any mods can change it from all nework to bedrock that would be help full Thank you

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom