Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. so it would be a pleasure :cube_light: to make it so we bedrock or java players can inv bedrock or java players so bedrock can inv java and java can inv bedrock.
Intro
Hi. This is a feature to allow a edition player to invite the other edition player. So a bedrock player could inv a java player or a java player could inv a bedrock player.
Why would this be a good idea?
This would be a good idea because people on bedrock could player with lets say their java friends without buying java edition. So lets say I play bedrock and wanted to join @HackersDontWin livestream but couldn't coz they are different editions he could join.

How and why could this effect cubecraft?
This would change cubecraft by @DragonLover aka me could friend in @ItsNinjaa and we could play a map together.

Could this be a cool thing?
Defentaly
. I would be over then moon. The moment I heard @HackersDontWin heard "Java players can not be in a party with a bedrock player" I was like *closes laptop down* *slams head in the wall*

Why is it needed?
It is needed because I just would be a nice feature.

Outro
If you really like this vote :agree:
If you are liking it but it needs tweaking vote :unsure:
If you really dont like it vote :disagree:

thank you for taking your time to read this
rabid

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
As mentioned above, the servers are separate and that's why Java and Bedrock players cannot play together. Apart from that, the two editions have different mechanics, like the easier bridging in Bedrock and the different pvp mechanics (spamming on Bedrock and having cooldowns on Java), which would make the crossplay nearly impossible.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
As mentioned above, the servers are separate and that's why Java and Bedrock players cannot play together. Apart from that, the two editions have different mechanics, like the easier bridging in Bedrock and the different pvp mechanics (spamming on Bedrock and having cooldowns on Java), which would make the crossplay nearly impossible.
passive aggressive description of the different mechanics

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Bruhhhh, sorry but, don't you understand how servers work especially in different platforms? They separate servers and the bridging method, PVP method, etc.. are different so it is not equal and impossible to happen. ;/

As well as what @Matriox said (The same):

The servers are seperate servers, there is not a way to invite someone from java to bedrock as they are separate servers. I dont think its possible unfortunately
And as @iTBD said (The Same):

They are not possible in any way.
Disagree :/

D

Deleted member 584093

great idea but severs don’t work like that it would be possible if both servers were on bedrock but since they are on different version its impossible

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Imagine moonwalking in Java as in Bedrock 😂. The game would become a chaos.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
This is a very very good idea, but I don't think that it is possible. However, if this is possible, I would love to see a separate gamemode where you can play with Java and Bedrock players. I really like the effect you put in this thread, keep up the good work!
its. not. possible.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Not possible, but I agree bc I want to see it possible.

I’m even capping, after seeing cubecraft‘s involvement with geyser, it would not surprise me if this somehow happened 5 years down the road lol.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. so it would be a pleasure :cube_light: to make it so we bedrock or java players can inv bedrock or java players so bedrock can inv java and java can inv bedrock.
Intro
Hi. This is a feature to allow a edition player to invite the other edition player. So a bedrock player could inv a java player or a java player could inv a bedrock player.
Why would this be a good idea?
This would be a good idea because people on bedrock could player with lets say their java friends without buying java edition. So lets say I play bedrock and wanted to join @HackersDontWin livestream but couldn't coz they are different editions he could join.

How and why could this effect cubecraft?
This would change cubecraft by @DragonLover aka me could friend in @ItsNinjaa and we could play a map together.

Could this be a cool thing?
Defentaly
. I would be over then moon. The moment I heard @HackersDontWin heard "Java players can not be in a party with a bedrock player" I was like *closes laptop down* *slams head in the wall*

Why is it needed?
It is needed because I just would be a nice feature.

Outro
If you really like this vote :agree:
If you are liking it but it needs tweaking vote :unsure:
If you really dont like it vote :disagree:

thank you for taking your time to read this
rabid
(except with a bad laggy plugin) You can't play with someone on another version lol
if that was possible, bedrock would probably not exist (or java)

i mean, the 2 versions are completely different, Java in Java and Bedrock in C++

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
WRONG Cubecraft Bedrock is literally the same server as Java just made in bedrock. so not impossible. The dev team of CC made Geyser (Bedrock Client -> Java Servers)
We're more of a Bedrock server now than we've ever been, this is no longer as true as it used to be. The things this person listed are also not to do with it technically being possible, he listed other issues that exist irregardless of a translator, so it's still incredibly difficult, "nearly impossible" is an accurate description.

There are so many parity issues between Java & Bedrock, hundreds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Top Bottom